Like a boss

"Who are you?" I demanded. I gathered all my fear and rage into a ball and held it in my knot of emotions , ready to inflict at any second.
"Meet the Neverseen sweetie." The girl said. She vanished and appeared behind me but my reflexes were quick and when she was about to grab me I inflicted on her. I ran to Fitz and he smiled. He moaned.
"You need Elwin Fitz." I levitated him in the air and onto a chair. I went to get my imparter, when the male neverseen member jumped in front of me.
"You're not going anywhere." He said. I looked at him with a "are you dumb" look.
"B———— you better get outta my f—————g way otherwise imma slap yo a—— hard so move." And I pushed past him. He just stared with his mouth wide open. Actually, everyone was. I got my imparter and then called Elwin to come over. I also called the Council to come and arrest these people.

After they came over, I headed over to my room and found more of them. I screamed in all their heads and then inflicted all my happiness to make them laugh so hard they started to cry. I levitated them over the cliff that was nearby and dropped them near the edge.

(Just a cue stop the music)

I sighed depressingly. Fitz was passed out on the couch, and it was all my fault. I took him too seriously and then created all the trouble for him to come and ask about me instead of staying in our room. I rested my face into my hands.
"Sophie?" A hazy voice asked.
"Fitz! You're awake! I'm so sorry I—" he stopped me with a small kiss. I was surprised but didn't pull back. I crawled into the bed with him and hugged him. He hugged back. We fell asleep.

We were awoken by the sound of Biana's voice.
"Oh. I guess they made up." She said. I tried getting up but Fitz pulled me back down.
"Shhhhhh. Stay. You're hot." He said hazily. I smiled.
"Which way?" I asked sneakily.
"Both." I blushed. Biana and Linh snickered.

—(Fitz has already been healed for a long time) time skip to the graduation—
"And good luck to all of our new graduates for this year! We wish you a happy and healthy life!" A loud booming voice said. I ran into the crowd looking for Fitz. He came up behind me without me noticing. He lifted me up into the air. We laughed.
"Yes! No more homework! I'm free! No, scratch that, WE'RE FREE..." he eyed me hinting things. I looked back at him. I shook my head.
"Well, plan B. I happened to just buy your dream house, and I was wondering if you wanted to live in it." He smiled.
"Awwwww thanks. Of course I would want to live there." I said.

We got to the house, and then went inside. I just got in the house and then shut Fitz out. I snickered.
"Sophie? D-did I do something wrong?" Fitz's muffled voice said.
"Nope." And then I opened the door and threw him on the couch and then the tickle fest began. We took a breath and then realized it was night.
"Hey, Sophie. Tomorrow, I need to show you something." And then we headed off to bed, falling asleep in eachother's arms right when we touched the mattress.