I should have known

Keefe's POV

"Sweet! Food! I'm so hungry!" Tam shouted while walking into the diner.
"I'm not hungry..." I said slowly.
"Why not? What did you eat?" Sophie asked.
"Tam." I blurted out.
"Wot." Sophie asked with no expression. Then she slowly smiled a sneaky smile. Tam looked at me with wide eyes.
"W-what did you do while I was asleep?" Tam said with fear.
"Nooooooooooothiiiiiinggggggg hehe..." I said slowly. Okay I did something that would probably show. Biana came up to me.
"Did you give him a hickie... it shows a bit on his neck.." Biana said.
"IM SORRY WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME KEEFE?" Tam shouted. "Ha! You forgot that I could hide with shadows right? But seriously... did you give me a hi—" I cut him off with me kissing him on the lips.
"EEEEEEEEEEEKKKK! OUR SHIP HAS SUCCESSFULLY REACHED LAND! IT HAS BEEN DOCKED! IT WILL NEVR SINK!" Sophie and Fitz said together!
"So you guys are thing?" Dex asked. IM SO SORRY DEX. IM SORRY THAT I HAVENT INCLUDED YOU!
"Noooooo." Me and Tam both said.
"So you guys are just f——— buddies?" Dex said.
"No! Absolutely not!" Tam shouted with a crimson blush in his cheeks.
"So why did you let Keefe kiss you? You could have slapped him or pushed him away." Dex laughed.
"I didn't let him kiss me he just did it." Tam said shyly.
"I did it because it's the only thing that will shut him up and he knows he likes it." I looked at Tam with sneaky eyes.
"I do not like it!" He crosses his arms.
"You're right...."

"YOU LOVE IT." And after I said that Tam slapped me. He groaned and then said,
"Ugh. Why are you right this time?" And he kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and if Linh didn't break us apart we could have started to have a make out session.
"We should make a deal. Every time I get something right you have to kiss me." I told Tam.
"Okay, but I'd be happy to do the last part for free..." Tam added the last part as a whisper so that I was the only one who could faintly hear it.

We went to go get diner. Of course this time, I ordered wine, and Tam ordered some soda. He doesn't really drink anymore because he's still scared of the time he got drunk after graduation. We headed to our table, and we sat down. Woah.
"The seats are like clouds on my butt." I said.
"Oh shut up you don't even have a butt." Tam snorted.
"Says the person who's seen me and made out with me in my undies." I teased. He pulled his bangs over his face. I put my arm around him and pulled him closer. And he hid his face in his hands, giving off waves of happiness and a bit of excitement. I grinned. He buried his face in my shirt.
"I'm cold Keefe." Tam said while shivering.
"Fine I'll take my shirt off at home Tam."
"No! I mean I want your jacket." Tam glared at me.
"But qI'm shirtless." I lied. I actually had a T-shirt under my jacket.
"No you aren't. Give me that extra jacket you have around your waist." Tam said.
"Oh fine. But you owe me at home."
"Why? I JUST ASKED FOR A JACKET YOU A——" Tam said angrily.
"Okay Okay. No need for a temper tantrum. I already had a slap from you. You're acting like a girl on her period." Tam glared at me. Then he sighed.
"Fine. I'll give you the jacket." I took the checkered jacket off my waist. I gave him the jacket. He grabbed it from me and put it on.
"Thank you." Tam said.
"Gosh maybe you're secretly a girl and you actually are on your period." I teased. He blushed but was still frowning. I kissed his cheek and he pulled his bangs over his face to cover his smile.
"If I didn't love you, I would have killed you by now." Tam said behind his bangs.
"Awww. Hear that? My little boyfriend Tam loves me!" I said in a baby voice.
"I should'veo known you would say that." Tam laughed.
"Don't worry, even if you can't read my mind, I still love you more than I love my hair and all my hair products inside of it." I said. Wait... "Hold on, did I actually say that?" Tam nodded while smiling proudly like Biana had just gotten her way or did a good job on something.
"Why? You take it back?" Tam said and made puppy eyes.
"Wait no! I don't take it back okay?" I sighed. Tam got close to my face.
"You sure?" Tam got closer. I kissed him.
"I'm sure. I'd throw my hair products away to just have you listen to me at night." Tam suddenly felt a bit self conscious. "Oops. Too much? Sorry little boyfriend." DI patted his head. I cuddled him too and he smiled.
"How to get Keefe to cuddle me." Tam said. He winked at everyone. We both let go of eachother when the food came.
"Race?" I challenged.
"Challenge accepted." Tam answered. We were both eating our pasta, when Tam dumped 3/4 of his dish onto mine. He finished the last of his spaghetti, and pumped his fist into the air.
"I won!" Tam shouted. They all laughed.
"Fine. But you have to help me finish this spaghetti." I said.

We both were looking at the decorations when we kissed. We realized we were eating the same string. We pulled apart and laughed.
"I should have known that would happen." I joked. Tam nodded happily.

Oh. Yeah I just made a new Kam story, like a million years ago and I didn't get any views, so, plzzzzzzzzzzzz go check it out that would mean a lot.