Biana's Coming Sophie!

Fitz... I...
Well?
DUH. IM GOING TO GO OUT WITH YOU. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO NOT GO ON ONE.
Awww luv u too Soph.
When is the date?
Saturday, at 5:00 p.m.
That sounds great! Wait, isn't tomorrow Saturday?
O ya. Yeah, tomorrow at 5:00 p.m.
Alright. Can I ask my question now?
Yes you may
Why did your face pale up when Teirgan said that we still wouldn't break up if you made out with a girl? Did you make out with another girl? Are you cheating on me?
No I didn't make out with another girl and no I'm not cheating on you and the only reason my face was pale was because I thought of the fact that we broke up and what you would do to me. I wouldn't love anyone else. Promise.
You promise?
Promise.

And with that the bell rang and we headed off to our next classes.

—the next day—

"SOPHIE WAKE UP YOU SLEPT TILL 3:00 IN THE AFTERNOON AND TODAY IS YOUR DATE." Biana yelled in my ear.
"Ugh.. wait what? OMG TODAY IS MY FIRST DATE OMG OMG OMG I OVERSLEPT IM GOING TO LOOK LIKE A POTATO IF I DONT GET UP AND GET READY." And with that I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair, and took a shower all in 10 minutes.
"About time! I have all the stuff. And also a dress too! So sit down and relax."

Sorry the chappie is short. And sorry for not updating. I'm also making my original story so yeah when that's out I'll let ya guys know.

Bye!!!