1. She Likes Pink & I Like Her.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Okay I get it!" Lisa growls putting a pillow over her head in attempt to shut out the awful noise of her alarm.

She swings her long arm mindlessly towards the bed side table with a smack, trying to shut off it's annoying sounds.

It's no use as it only falls onto the carpeted floor of her bedroom.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Her hands turn to fist around her pillow. Lisa shoots out of bed angrily and starts to smack her phone with the pillow in her hand.

"Stop! How would you like it if I screamed at you every morning huh?!" Lisa says while hitting her phone with her pillow. She's so angry she doesn't even realize her door opening.

"What the hell are you doing?" Her older sister asks.

Lisa stands up straight, and hides the pillow behind her back with an innocent smile. "Nothing Unnie."

Jisoo eyes her suspiciously. "Are you sure?"

"Mhm," Lisa hums.

Lisa was adopted when she was a baby by Jisoo's family when Jisoo was one. She knows she's adopted, but she loved her family nonetheless. They gave her a life someone else couldn't provide for her.

"Um okay then if you're done yelling at your phone I'd like to know if you need a ride to school." Jisoo says while leaning on the door.

"Oh Uhm sure." Lisa nods.

Today was her first day at Melbourne Secondary School
(MSS). They've been living in Australia for four years now after living in Korea for all of their childhood. For her older sisters it would be their final year at MSS, unlike Lisa who had been going to a private school.

But she decided since she's a sophomore it was time to change it up.

"Okay then. Jennie is picking us up at 7." Jisoo says before leaving her.

•••

"First day of school!" Sandara smiles happily bouncing around the kitchen.

Her three kids roll their eyes at her excitement.

"You're honestly so lame mom." Irene says.

"Oh don't be so sour Joohyunie! You should be excited for your first day." Sandara says while playing their breakfasts.

Joohyun was Jisoo's twin sister, non identical but you could definitely tell they were sisters due to their goddess like features. Their personalities were quite the opposite though, causing them to bicker back and forth.

Lisa loved watching her older sisters, she found them to be amusing.

"I'm not really hungry eomma, plus Seulgi is coming to pick me up soon." Irene says.

"Just have a bite please." Sandara says. "Jisoo are you taking the bus?"

Jisoo shakes her head. "Nope. Jennie is coming to pick me up, Lisa is coming with."

"Good. Make sure you guys take care of her at the new school."

"Eomma! I'm not a baby," Lisa whines.

Jisoo wraps her arm around Lisa's shoulder and Irene leans over to rustle her hair.

"Yes you are!" Jisoo teases.

"A wittle cutie patootie!" Irene adds, with a pinch of her cheek.

"Aish get off of me!" Lisa groans, her face scrunched in displeasure.