20. If Our Love is Wrong.

1 AM.

The full moon lit up the room. Their sock clad feet on the carpet floor moving with small steps as they swayed. Hand in hand, bodies pressed against one another's. Heads resting upon each others with soft smiles.

Lisa has her arm around her small waist, a hand entwined with hers. There wasn't any music playing, but they didn't mind.

Looking into each others eyes with small smiles Lisa giggles a little making Rosé giggle in return.

"What's so funny?" 

"I'm just happy is all." Lisa shrugs with a smile.

"I'm happy too." Chaeyoung smiles back.

•••

"Are you tired right now?" Lisa asks leaning up over her.

Chaeyoung shakes her head. "No, why?"

"Lets go!" Lisa jumps out of bed.

"What? Wait go where?"

"I'll show you. Put pants on!" Lisa says throwing her a pair of sweats.

Chaeyoung is so flustered as she quickly gets out of bed, she falls onto the floor.

"Oh shit are you okay?" Lisa laughs walking over to her, helping her up.

"Yeah I'm okay." Chaeyoung giggles slipping her pants on.

"Okay, lets go." Lisa smiles taking her hand.

•••

"Lisa, Are you sure This is legal?" Chaeyoung whispers as Lisa leads them down a dark hallway.

"Yes I'm sure." Lisa giggles as she unlocks a door.

Flicking on the light to the studio she leads Chaeyoung inside. "If you're wondering, this is where I recorded the song. Uncle Seungri is the CEO of YGX. So I asked him for some assistance for producing the song." She smiles sitting down in the leather chair. "So now it's your turn."

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung asks.

"I mean get your fine ass into the booth and do your thing." Lisa giggles.

"Really?" Her eyes brighten in excitement.

"Really really." Lisa winks.

"Wow! This is so cool!" Chaeyoung smiles stepping into the recording booth.

"Put the headphones on." Lisa says.

Slipping the Beats over her head she waits for Lisa to instruct her further.

"Do you know the lyrics?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah, they're on my phone." She pulls it out.

"Tell me about it."

"Well, I guess it's a song about you. Maybe not just about you, but about us." She blushes smiling shyly down at her phone. "As much as I try not to show it, what my father said to me had affected more than I had wanted it to. So with those thoughts in mind I wrote a song about us, and how our love is what's considered wrong."

Lisa smiles softly at her. "It must be beautiful...like you."

Rosé chuckles with the shake of her head.

"I'll play a track. Tell me if it fits what you want." Lisa says clicking a button. 

"Mm do you have anything a little slower?"

"Like this?" She plays a different instrumental track.

"Yeah, that's good." Chaeyoung nods.

"Okay babe, whenever you're ready." Lisa presses record. Waiting for the right time in the instrumental to start singing.