25. Kiss & Makeup.

•1 Year Later•

"Lisa?"

"Chae! Oh my god where are you?! I've been looking for you all day! Please tell me you're okay!"

"I'm okay. But I need you."

"Where are you? I'm on my way."

"I'm at Saga beach, please come quickly."

"I'm coming baby don't worry."

•••

Lisa arrives at the familiar beach in no time. She hasn't been in awhile and it almost feels nostalgic stepping into the sand. It's empty, nothing but the sound of ocean waves. 

"Rosé!" Lisa calls out walking further onto the beach. Her brown orbs scan along the beach before landing on something odd in the sand.

There's a small flickering light and as she gets closer she realizes it's a candle. The tiny tea light rested upon the lid of a Masson jar.

Leaning over she picked up the Masson jar curiously. Blowing out the candle, she twisted the lid off and reached inside.

A single pink paper plane the size of a mouse. Opening it up she read the sticky note.

'Follow the paper planes'

Immediately, she recognizes the perfect hand writing. A small smile slips onto her lips and she starts walking to find the next one.

They're spread out along the beach in a trail. Picking out each paper plane along the way, her heart swells, and her smile grows.

✈️'She likes pink, and I like her.'

✈️'Clowns scare her, but I don't.'

✈️'Because I kissed her first and she kissed back.'

✈️'Because she likes me just the way I am.'

✈️'Because Her eyes hold the secrets I long to tell.'

✈️'I need her, and she needs me.'

✈️'Because She's the Answer to all my questions.'

✈️'Because We're two clueless fools.'

✈️'I'm hers, and She's Mine.'

✈️'I love her, and she loves me.'

✈️'Because I'm her island in the flood.'

✈️'Because she's worth fighting for.'

✈️ 'Because She's my hero.'

The pile of planes grow in her hand and at this point she can't hold her tears in. She follows the lit jars along the sand until she reaches the final one.

Delicate hands unfold the baby pink sticky note, and this time the voice she loves reads it aloud to her.

✈️'Marry me?'

"From the very first day I met you, you gave me a reason to fall for you, and everyday since then I've gained a new reason. Believe me when I tell you Lalisa that there aren't enough sticky notes in the world for me to write down all the reasons of why I love you." Chaeyoung says.

She was now standing in front of Lisa with pink roses in her hand. The same kind Lisa bought for their first date all those years ago.

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm flying. Like nothing can hurt me, or drag me down. I love you more than I could ever say. So, will you be mine forever and marry me?" She asks hopefully.