prompt 1- aj's first slushie

JD buys AJ a slushie and break's his girlfriend's rules about them)

°°°

"Jason Dean!" Veronica shouted across their apartment, absolutely livid.

You see, Veronica had a rule that AJ  wasn't allowed to have a slushie until she was at least six years old, saying it had too much sugar.

And yet, here JD was, his two year old daughter in his arms, happily sipping a cherry slushie in her sippie cup.

"Um, this isn't what it looks like," he stuttered, trying to conceal the girl's cup with his hand.

"Really? Because it looks to me like your giving your two year old daughter a slushie!"

"Okay, so maybe it's exactly what it looks like."

Veronica threw up her hands in frustration. She walked and took the cup from AJ's chubby toddler hands.

"Mine!" AJ screeched.

AJ's lip wobbled and she let out a wail. Veronica glared at him and took AJ.

"Look, I'm sorry, darling," JD said to her, placing his hands on her side.

Later that night, Veronica put AJ to bed and walked to the kitchen, were JD sat at their table, working on a project from work.

"I'm pregnant," Veronica blurted.

She covered her mouth and couldn't believe that was how she told him.

"Really?" JD asked.

He stood up excitedly and ran to hug his girlfriend. 

"When did you find out?" he asked her, kissing her neck.

"Just yesterday," Veronica whispered.

Unfortanetly, their sweet moment was ruined when AJ started to cry from her bedroom. Together the couple ran to her room.

(A/N - short but sweet. Also, I do not own Heathers or any of the characters. I only own AJ and her new younger sibling)