Smile and laugh

Today was finally the big day, after months of training and building up stamina and strength it was finally time to take the UA entrance exam. To say you were nervous was an understatement you were practically shitting your pants. Though you had a somewhat powerful quirk there were still hundreds of students with far more impressive quirks. You were a bit too nauseous to eat a big breakfast so you ate a small granola bar.

"Mom, Dad I'm going now, I'll see you guys in a few hours!"

"Good luck (y/n) we just know you'll do great!" Your mom said while giving your dad a plate of food.

"We love you so much!" Exclaimed your dad while crying tears of joy. He was so excited that you were following in their footsteps and becoming a hero.

"(d/n) I just mopped the floor from when you cried five minutes ago!" Screamed your mom in frustration.

"Guys I know, I know I love you too!" You laughed "Now I need to get going or I'm going to be late!" You opened the door and set on your way.

☆☆☆

'Oh my All Might this place is huge' you thought as you walked up the stairs toward the testing hall. Suddenly you were roughly bumped into.

"Oops sorry!" You smiled up towards the person.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" Said some blonde kid before walking in.

'Hm... seems like an asshole' you mentally noted before continuing up the stairs.

Once you finally got into the testing center you sat next to some green hair kid.

'He looks so adorable, I'm gonna introduce myself!' You scooted a bit closer to the unknown broccoli boy.

"Hi, my name is (y/n) (l/n) what's your name?" You put your hand out to shake his and smiled at him.

Blush spread across his cheeks, "M-my name is Izuku M-Midoriya!" He huffed out shyly.
'I talked to two girls in one-day aaaahh!' He inwardly screamed while blushing.

"Nice to meet you Izuku!" You shook his hand.

'T-THAT WAS FAST SHE USED MY FIRST NAME!' he nearly fainted from the amount of contact.

You got really acquainted with Izuku in those few minutes that you were able to talk. You were finally going to ask him about his quirk when Present Mic entered the stage. Izuku immediately started to fanboy.

'So cute' You thought while looking at him. You turned back to present Mic and let him finish his presentation. He unsuccessfully tried to motivate the students by trying to get them to respond but his attempts fell on deaf ears. You chuckled because it was kind of sad really you almost responded back to him out of pity.

You now noticed that Izuku had started muttering to himself about the test. You were going to ask him if he was okay when a kid got up and scolded UA for being so irresponsible with the test information.

'Wow, what a Noob' you inwardly laughed at your shitty humor.

Then the boy turned towards Izuku and told him that he was distracting everyone with his muttering.

'Wow, rUdE!' You thought to yourself once more as the blue-haired noob sat back down.
Finally after lots of talking the test had officially begun. You felt that the written part was pretty easy. Maybe. Hopefully.