CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Kathy Pearl

Kathy Pearl.

I remembered the encounter like it happened yesterday. It was dead of night when Kathy entered the office. Brad sent her in the right direction to secure a job after hounding the doorman for three hours. I once approved of Kathy. The statuesque, curvaceous, raven-headed broad is brazen, shameless and alluring. Her sexual appeal is what clients looked for when throwing hard-earned cash at Club 11.

I, too, am guilty of falling for her wicked charm.

You see, Kathy is a vindictive siren. Her desirability and seductiveness lured incautious, unsuspecting men into her dark web of sin. Once you fall into a scandalous hole with a blood-thirsty woman, it's hard to crawl back out. You are neither trapped nor entrapped. You can come and go as you please because Kathy, unlike most expectant women, cared not for romanticism and commitment. If you put her notoriously promiscuousness into perspective, she really is the embodiment of perfection for men who seek casual partners.

Kathy sat in the leather chair across from me, strumming her black-polished fingernails on the wooden armrests, her voluptuous chest rising on calm breaths, and applied for the private suites to dance erotically for men.

As aforementioned, Kathy is audaciously unabashed. Most newly hired women asked for the cages or glass podiums in the main room. Not Kathy. She demanded the big job, the highest-paid job, the depraved act of selling herself for limitless funds and, appreciating her boldness, I delivered.

No. I fell for her bullshit hook, line and sinker.

Before we got down to business, Kathy informed me that she had no baggage. No obsessive ex-boyfriends. No recognised parents. No unwanted siblings.

I am a lone wolf, she told me. I run with no one.

Kathy then proceeded to her knees before me. I never asked for sexual gratification, but she wanted to seal the deal with her mouth wrapped around my cock.

We sniffed cocaine and fucked the same night. Brad, not wanting to miss out on any action, joined the illicit party. It's not the first time we had shared a woman, but her willingness, her keenness, had taken both of us by surprise.

Kathy's libidinousness was unexpected.

I hate myself for touching the woman.

Not my finest hour.

Yet, sex became a regular occurrence. I had no romantic feelings for Kathy, but I am a warm-blooded male, so I never rejected her advances. I took from her while she took from me.

Our relationship was an unspoken no-strings-attached agreement.

It worked.

Well, it worked until she screwed me over.

Kathy Pearl is a lying, manipulative serpent who played me like a goddamn fiddle. I trusted her to be alone in the office one night, and the bitch raided the safe, stole fifty grand and did the midnight flit.