11 | ѕĸιn

a/n: You know what it is! It's that time again where the person who leaves the most inline comments on this chapter will get a dedication and a follow on the next chapter (no spam). Yesterday was my birthday and what better gift is there than to read all of your hilarious comments? Oh, and this chapter contains explicit content.

No teasing, you waited long enough
Go deep, I'mma throw it at you
Can you catch it?

Chapter 11 ~ Skin

Bobby Cooper

I knew that Ryan was going to be my best friend on our first day of second grade.

Our teacher had randomly paired us up in an elementary-school-friendly version of speed dating where we only had one minute to find out everything we possibly could about the person sitting across from us. We had a small class of ten people, and eight of them were complete weirdos who wanted to be astronauts, presidents, and other unrealistic things when they got older.

I was a smart kid, fortunate enough to have parents who tried to do as much as they could to get me ahead of my classmates. At the age of five years old, I had already known that Santa was a sham, and I had already known how to synthesize aspirin from scratch.

School was always miserable because I was forced to be in a room full of people who couldn't even write their names properly. So when I finally got to Ryan, I recited the same question I had asked everyone else, "What do you wanna be when you grow up," totally expecting a dumb, silly answer.

But Ryan didn't respond with a dumb, silly answer, but rather a sad, meaningful one. "I wanna be a husband with kids and a house that's big enough for everyone to have their own room, and a job that makes me happy." It was through this response that I realized that like me, Ryan wasn't on the level of our fellow second grade classmates. He had seen things, done things, that no second grader should ever have to go through, and I knew then I wanted to befriend him.

We complimented each other. He was usually reserved and sarcastic, while I was more on the wild and crazy side. We had a great dynamic that allowed for our friendship to go on for as long as it did, and throughout those almost- nine years, we had grown a bond that was seemingly unbreakable. We would do anything for each other—no questions asked—so when Ryan fell into a funk about not being able to have his first gay experience, I knew I had to do something about it.

"Then why don't you just suck mine?" I asked with a genuine curiosity in my words. Ryan ended his sentence abruptly and flicked his hazel eyes to mine. It was hard to read his facial expression because it looked like his face was void of anything at all, so stoic-like. Growing slightly uncomfortable by his uneasy stare, I said, "what?"

It was only then that a small smile broke onto his lips. He sat back in his seat and shook his head. "I swear, you purposely say stupid things just so you can give me a brain aneurism," Ryan responded with his signature sarcastic attitude coating every word.

"Stupid? How is this stupid? You'll get the dick that you've been crying about so much, and I'll get free head. Sounds like a win-win to me."

"Wait, so you aren't joking?" he asked for clarification as the resigned look reappeared on his face. When I shook my head, he laughed. "I didn't think I would need to say this, but Bobby, you're straight—just in case you forgot."