15

"So, you lost contact with Maggie after school?" Jonathan questioned simply, beside him Willow nodded. "Why?"

"Well, I did run after you Jonathan instead of sticking around to see if she was all right."

"I really do hate to sound childish for the moment but, you were my friend first." Jonathan said while nodding and looking up at the ceiling. Willow laughed and reached up to rub her eyes. At the moment her eyes were the only thing which were visible, the rest of her form was wrapped up loosely in the duvet.

Jonathan looked down at her and moved over so he was laying on his side. Willow yawned lightly into the long sleeve of her grey and black top. "That does sound mighty childish."

"You're tired," Jonathan pushed himself up and got off of her bed. "Goodnight, Willow, sleep tight-"

"If you finish that rhyme I will personally kick you somewhere painful." She pointed a finger at him before collapsing back to her pillows and latching onto them. Opening an eye, she looked up at him, "Stay?" She said quietly, Jonathan sat back down and laid down beside her. "What about you?"

"Willow, I never really had any friends to begin with to lose," Jonathan looked at her from the corner of his eyes while entwining his hands over his stomach.

"Did you make any new ones at college?" Willow questioned, he gave a loose shrug and didn't answer her. "Any girlfriends?" She giggled, Jonathan frowned and looked at her. "Hm?"

"Getting a bit too personal here."

"It's because I'm asking the questions isn't it?" Willow smiled and hid most of her face under the duvet again. Although the smile was still so evident in her eyes.

Rolling stiffly onto his side again, making sure not to disrupt any of the bandages, Jonathan looked at her. "What about you, Willow?" He asked coolly, Willow looked up at him, he smiled lightly. "Did you make any new friends at college? How about any boyfriends? I'm sure you had some, after all you are a rather pretty young lady."

"Compliments shall get you nowhere." Willow huffed and hide under her duvet. She laughed and wriggled though when Jonathan kept poking a finger in her side. "Quit it!" She exclaimed and rolled away from him, only she ended up landing on the floor.

Peeking over the edge of the bed Jonathan shook his head, "Need help back up?"

"Nah, I'm good thanks," smiling, she clambered back onto the bed and looked at him. "No," she answered his earlier question. "Not really." Willow said slowly while sitting in front of him cross legged.

Jonathan ran a hand through his hair and looked at his hands. "You and I aren't that different."

"Apart from I've never killed someone." Willow looked up at him seriously.

"True," Jonathan sighed and reached out to hold onto her hands lightly. "But what I really meant by my words was, we've never really fitted in have we?"

"Guess not."

"See, we're really not that different." He ran his thumbs over her knuckles and let go of her hands to let her lay back down. Willow yawned quietly and nudged her head into her pillow. As soon as her eyes shut, Jonathan slowly moved to get off of the bed, only to have a hand pull him back down. Landing awkwardly back onto the bed, Jonathan looked over at Willow who smiled at him before flinging some of the duvet over him and wrapping an arm around his waist loosely. "So, where was it you wanted to go tomorrow?"

"Nowhere."

"You seemed so up for venturing out though."

"Nah," Willow laid her head against his chest and shut her eyes. "I much prefer your company to the company out in the city." Jonathan nodded slowly and put an arm around her shoulders, running a hand up and down her arm he listened as Willow steadily drifted off to sleep.