30

"Did that hurt?" Willow looked up and away from a book when a voice appeared by her side. Looking up at Ed she frowned confused. He tentatively pointed at the mark on her face, Willow smiled and shook her head.

"It stung for a moment."

"Flynn's always the type to do things first without thinking."

"Yet you're not."

"I didn't even want to come, you know?"

"No." Willow frowned, "I've never had to go along with something I've never wanted to take part in."

"You mean all of this," Ed waved his hands over the half made bombs and other weapons. Willow looked at the items she was making for Jonathan's sake and then looked up at the man by her side. "You're freely taking part in this?"

"Yes, you sound confused, why?"

"Flynn was right, you are nuts." Ed shook his head, "The both of you."

"Mad people do mad things." Willow pointed out, she mentally slapped herself for previously quoting Jonathan.

"And mad things get done by mad people," Jonathan walked past the two while carefully pulling a canister behind him, Willow and Ed looked at each other and watched him go.

"You need help, boss?" Willow called out, Jonathan didn't reply which caused her to roll her eyes. Jumping when her phone went off she idly answered and sat happily talking to Sue.

At this point Ed had walked away and left her to it. Despite all of what had happened she still kept in constant contact with her parents. Willow could never just stop talking to them despite what was going on around her. Jumping up and away from her desk, Willow shuffled down the aisle and walked up the stairs. Moving to the room where working was coming from, she walked in and sat down. Jonathan briefly looked up at her before going back to work.

"Are Kevin and Sue all right?"

"Peachy."

"They don't know do they?"

"No."

"You're not going to tell them are you?"

"What can I say to them? I'm sorry guys I've sort of turned to a life of crime even after I promised I wouldn't when you picked me up from jail." Willow casually shrugged, Jonathan rolled his eyes. "Oh and Jonathan? Yes, he really is a screwball, a genius screwball at that. It's all right though, we're safe. Living in a church with three other strange men, but it's fine. We're fine." By this point Jonathan had stopped working and was leaning his hands against a table and was looking at her.

"A genius screwball why, Miss Butler, is this your professional opinion?"

"You're the doctor. What's your professional opinion on yourself?"

"I got told I was evil, I don't believe that. I got told I was a psychopath, I don't believe that either."

"Who said this?"

"Stephen Kellerman."

"Doctor?"

"Yes, and not a very good one at that. The man is a moron." Willow laughed at his words and hid her smile behind her hands. Jonathan rolled his eyes and took to working again, Willow's laughter eventually died down. Stopping working when she popped up by his side, he looked at her.

"Can you help me?"

Jonathan looked at her confused. "With?"

"See...something has been on my mind since...well...since you got arrested."