Starr Academy: College Life- Chapter Eighteen

Eighteen

~~Hope's Point Of View~~

Laying on my bed, I looked into Zander's eyes. He was laying on the other side of my bed holding my hand where they rested between us. Worry rolled off of him in waves and through this eyes. After all the crying I've done, I didn't blame him.

I swallowed. "Do you think there's a morning after potion in case he hadn't used a condom?"

He nodded. "I'll make it for you later. Right now just relax." Moving his hand from mine, he cupped my cheek. Worry again flowing from him in another wave. "Are you still in any pain? I could make another tea to help you."

Shaking my head, I pressed his hand to my cheek. Needing the warmth to sooth me more. His hand warming just a little more too. "I don't hurt anymore. Thank you."

"Anything you need. We doing a ice cream and movie tonight?" I nodded and he smiled a little. "Your brother will be happy to hear that after his rough morning."

"How is he right now?"

Zander chuckled as he smiled. "I knocked him out cold before I found you." His laugh was softened for me as he shifted onto his back. "The bastard puked all over his floor missing the huge bucket I had placed right next to his bed. Apparently he puked with his eyes closed." Shaking his head in mock disappointment. "He made me have to magically clean up his own mess for him."

I moved over and placed my head on his chest. His arm automatically hooking around my back to my waist. "You're a great friend to my brother." Placing my hand on his chest as I always did when we were like this.

A shrug. "The dude is like my brother."

My hand curled and gathered his shirt in my hand. "I'm sorry." My heart tightened as guilt set in. The tears burned deep in my eyes, but their wetness never coming to the surface. Guilt over what happened last night.

"Oh baby, there's nothing to feel sorry about. Don't twist your heart up anymore. It was a mistake." He turned his body toward me and held me tightly in his arms. His head tilted to lay on the top of my head. My hands fisting his shirt even more.

"But..."

He pulled back and placed a finger over my lips. "Don't start again. I will not having you doing another guilt trip over what happened and making yourself even more miserable than you already feel. You're amazing and sexy. I won't have you feeling dirty or soiled. You aren't and weren't."

I frowned around his finger that stayed in place. He gave me a gentle smile. "Can I show you that you are still beautiful?" Looking down, I shook my head. He nodded as he pressed a kiss in my forehead. "Alright. Maybe another time."

Both our eyes shot to the ceiling when we heard a heavy thud. Zander was dashing out of my room before I could blink. My heart racing knowing that my brother might have hurt himself. And I was afraid to move and help. I was afraid to see my own brother because I had gone back on my word. I was no longer the virgin I had wanted to stay.

The sound of shuffling feet scraped across the ceiling. Then the slow thud, thud of heavy feet fall going down the stairs. "You should have shouted for me instead of scaring your sister and making me race all the way to your room to find you sprawled out across your floor. That was not at all nice to either of us."

My brother's chuckle was strained. "You were just worried about me. Admit it." His voice so scratchy and gruff that it sounded painful to hear. Their steps coming to my room.

Zander pushing the door open shaking his head. "And why would I worry about a wreck like you?"

Rod laughed and then started coughing. Zander helped him to sit down on my bed near the headboard. "Because you luv me!"