Thalia's Crush?

Nico: Om nom.

Percy: What are you you eating? Are those McNuggets?

Nico: Leftovers. :)

Annabeth: Nico, were you speaking to the dead again? You know you shouldn't be doing that so much.

Nico: No, but the asker Festus1122  bought me a happy meal so that we could talk to Luke!

Annabeth: To Luke? Why?

Nico: READ THE QUESTION om nom

Hazel: *ehem* Thalia, did you ever like Luke?

Thalia: *blush*

Hazel: Oh, and it says here Thalia is Festus1122 's favorite character. Good for you, Thalia!

Nico: The asker wanted Luke in on the question, so he/she bought me a happy meal so I could summon him.

Frank: That was  nice thing to do. The happy meal part, I mean, not the rising the dead part.

Annabeth: So, where is Luke?

Luke: Right here.

Piper: *screams and throws knife at ghost's head* WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Luke: Woah, calm it, I'm a friend, okay? Of Annabeth's and Thaila's. I'ts cool.

Piper: *eying him causiously*

Jason: Sorry, erm, Luke, Piper can get a little paniked sometimes. We all wake up at 5 to do this usually, and sometimes we act grumpy in the mornings, or in Piper's case....

Piper: We just got a new coffee table. The fourth one in three days.

Luke: What is THAT suppost to mean?

Annabeth: Can we please focus on the question? We don't have all day here!

Percy: Fine. Thalia, confess.

Leo: Yeah. Whos the hottie, me or the ghost?

Luke: What- wait, are you hitting on her?

Leo: No, don't worry bro. I only USED to hit on her. You don't know you love something until its gone!

Thalia: WHAT?!?!

Frank: Just answer the question already. We always end up bickering and wasting time.

Hazel: Yeah. Our minutes are limited, remember?

Leo: *nods* yeah...

Percy: Fine.

Annabeth: Answer the question, Thalia.

Luke: Yeah, lets hear it.

Thalia: I'm still thinking. Of course I liked him as a friend, but that's obviously not what the asker meant.

Hazel: Well?

Thalia: Well, look, I was very young, and you know how young girls are with boys-

Percy: YES! omg you two are so CUTE together! *takes picure*

Percy: Darn. Ghosts arn't very photogenic.

Piper: Aww, Thalia, that's so cute! How old were you?

Thalia: Its not that big of a deal-

Piper: YEAH IT IS ANSWER ME

Thalia: I don't know when it started. I kinda grew out of it in the year we first came to Camp Half-Blood.

Piper:..... thats it?

Thalia: Yup.

Leo: OH! OH! I have a question!

Luke: *sigh* go ahead.

Leo: Did LUKE ever like-like THALIA????

Percy: o_0

Annabeth: !!!

Frank: O.O

Hazel: :D

Piper: <3!!!

Jason: ;)

Luke: ......

Luke: Oh, will you look at that? Time for me to go back to the underworld!

Thalia and Annabeth: COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-

Luke: *gone*

Everyone: .......

Nico: Om nom

Alex here! Please spread the word of these fabtablous (stop messing with the keyboard, Leo-fabtablous isn't a word) demigods!! I need more comments!!! But for now, Thanks to goldenlolipop and Festus1122 for submiting so many questions!! Don't be shy, ask whatevr you want!!