Ready Aim Fire!

Leo: From DaughteroftheForge, What do you think your theme song would be if you lost to Gaea?

Percy: Aww, this question is scary, though. I don't want to lose to Gaea!

Annabeth: Just answer the question, Seaweed Brain.

Percy: Fine! But first, Hi DaughteroftheForge!! Thanks for suggesting this awesome song "Ready Aim Fire" by Imagine Dragons!! She encouraged Alex and us to search it up on Youtube and listen to it!

Nico: IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

Percy: Yes, yes, Nico just loooooves Imagine Dragons. Anyways, yeah, we posted it in the media. I guess that's my choice.

Annabeth: Uh, wow, I'm not sure. How about "How Far We've Come" by Matchbox twenty?

Hazel: I really like Taylor Swift's "Safe and Sound", so that.

Leo: "Its the end of the world as we know it" By REM.

Jason: I listened to that song. It was very jumpy.

Leo: Thats why I like it, duh.

Piper: "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry!

Jason: Uh, can I chose "If I die young" By The Band Perry? Its sounds kinda sad.

Frank: Um, I'm really not sure. Can I go with "The Earth Died screaming" by Tom Waits?

Nico: .... uh, I'll have to go with Percy on this one. I really like Imagine Dragons.

Piper: Alright! That was good! If you have any songs to suggest to us, just leave them in the comments! You all have such good taste in music :)

Alex: Thanks! Vote and comment!

Percy: Bye, mah Peeps!