The Last Avenger

Frank: Okay, who chose the title??

Leo: *grin*

Frank: Really?

Leo: I LOVE THE AVENGERS!

Piper: Calm down, everyone! Leo, you don't have to shout! Now, the next question is by animal_lover187, asking: If all of the seven were to die, except for one demigod, who would it be?

Leo: Obviously Leo.

Percy: Obviousy NOT

Leo: :'(

Annabeth: Okay, this is a super risky question. Who wrote this, a boy?

Jason: Sounds like a boy.

Hazel: We've got to answer the question whether you like it or not. I don't think it would be wise to fight over who would get to live and who would get to die. We need to narrow it down somehow.

Anabeth: Yeah. Lets start with those willing to die.

Hazel: Well, since I'm already suppost to be dead....

Frank: Hazel, don't!

Hazel: I'm sorry, okay? All I know is that if someone's going to live, it won't be me.

Frank: Then I won't live either.

Hazel: <3

Frank: <3

Percy: AWW FRAZEL IS MY OTP *takes picture*

Piper: Anyways! I don't think I could go off alone, especially considering I one of the least powerful demigods here.

Jason: Don't say that! Believe it or not, you actually have pretty powerful charmspeak, compared to most others. Chiron said so himself.

Piper: <3 Thanks, Sparky, but I'm still not as powerful as you guys. I'll go.

Jason: I'll go too, then.

Piper: NO! You're way too powerful and strong charming for that! DON"T DIE FOR ME

Jason: Anything to be with you <3

Piper: :') <3 nevermind you can come if you want <3

Percy: Oh, geez, its just me and Annabeth left.

Annabeth: You should live, percy. You're the most powerful demigod ever. 

Percy: No way I could let you go to the Underworld for me. I would never forgive myself.

Leo: LET'S VOTE!

Piper: Leo, that's voting for who we want to die!!

Leo: ..... nevermind then.

Percy: Ugh, how do we decide this?

Annabeth: Man, this is impossible.

Frank: We need someone who's an expert on death. Someone who can tell us who should die and live. Someone like...

Hazel: Oh, no, not me!!

Frank: Then who?

Leo: Someone like.... NICO!

Nico: Huh?

Leo: C'mon up, Nico! Now, decide, who, out of Percy and Annabeth, should die?

Nico: Really? You want me to decide that?

Jason: Yup. Just say, Nico.

Nico: *Looks back and forth, locks eyes with Annabeth, looks away... locks eyes with Percy, looks away blushing*

Nico: Um, I chose Percy.

Annabeth: Thank goodness, Seaweed Brain.

Percy: Yeah, but I still feel guilty. I'd do anything to let you live, even if it meant going to Tartarus a million times.

Leo: Or just living there forever.

Percy: Whatever.

Annabeth: *kisses him* I love you, Seaweed Brain

Percy: Live you too, Wise Girl

Nico: Great. *turns away, hiding face*

Hazel: Thanks for reading! Comment more questions below!

Frank: :)