Caleo Reunite

Jason: Calypso223 asked Leo: What would you do if you saw Calypso again?

Leo: Okay, I'm gonna give it to you nice and easy. If you haven't already, read Alex's Caleo One-Shots - How will they Reunite? and-

Piper: Honestly, Leo, now is not the time to be advertising!

Leo: Sorry! Sorry! There's just no easer way for me to explain when its already in a story!

Percy: Yeah, but letting them read it is boring. Answer it here, and they can read it if they want to.

Leo: ... fine. Okay. Well, uh, I don't really know what I'd do... hmm...

Hazel: Would you kiss? <3

Leo: :) Why, I'm so glad you asked.

Hazel: *rolls eyes*

Leo: Well, once I reach her island and find her, she'll probably be super surprised and stuff, and it'll either be super awkward or super awesome.

Frank: What do you think Calypso will do when she first sees you?

Leo: Well, whenever I tried to talk to her on my first time on the island, she started throwing stuff at me, so I wouldn't be surprised if she freaked.

Percy: Wow. Calypso has changed.

Leo: Just getting lonlier and more agrivated, I guess :)

Annabeth: Wow, I'm still trying to get over the fact you have a girlfriend, Leo!

Leo: Girlfriend? I don't remember making it official...

Percy: All it took for me and Wise Girl was a kiss and near-death experience.

Leo: Uh, well, I did fall from the sky...

Percy: Near-death experience.

Leo: And, uh, then she kissed me, right before I left...

Percy: And a kiss! Leo, you have a girlfriend.

Leo: Sweet!

Piper: Don't get too excited. She is, after all, imprisoned on an island for the rest of eternity.

Leo: Right. How could I forget.

Jason: Don't worry, you'll find her.

Leo: Thanks.

Percy: Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment! Oh, and yeah, we were serious, go ahead and read the Caleo One-shots thing by Alex - you can find it on her profile, if you're interested.

Alex: Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and follow!! See ya!