Prologue

Some men were beating a man mercilessly in a dark isolated area in the outskirts of the city.

No one knows about this reality of the darkness of night when the world sleeps.

"Bark..you bloody.. betrayer..who fed you for backstabbing us..speak up you..son of a b***h.."one of them asked him pulling him by his hairs.

"I..I.. won't.."he smirked devilishly.

They punched him on his face thus blood sprouted from his mouth .

"Mam..he won't tell us easily.."they said to their boss who was watching this game of beasts with a grave expression.

"Rather than telling you good for nothing people..I must do it myself.."saying this she picked up the gun from the table and shoot him directly on the head.

"Mam..why did you kill him when you know very well that..only he knew those people who want
to destroy us..."one of them asked her.

"Robin..firstly throw his filthy body to our dogs for dinner.."she ordered.Her voice was dropping rage.They didn't dare to question her further as they knew her wrath might cost their lives as well.

They dragged the dead body from there leaving the girl alone with her most trusted man.

"Mam..what will you answer to Sir..?"he looked at her.

"You know I am the only weakness my ruthless Dad has.I think you should think about your own life which depend on your success "she smirked.."so instead of wasting your time here..go and find them out for that..if you need to dig the earth..then do that also.. but I want my Dad's enemy in front of my eyes till the dusk if you won't able to ..then prepare for your
own funeral..."saying this she disappeared in the fogg of underworld's secret world.

"If she will inherit boss's kingdom no other mafia can challenge her as she is a heartless monstrous who says she is born from an angel in human disguise..."he murmured before going in the search of
her guilty.

"This is the most confidential as well as dangerous mission....it might cost our lives but as you all know he is quisling man..he must to be killed if we want to rule over Mafia world .."The leader said to his men  and waited for their reaction.

"Sir..we are talking about a name oblivious to the world..no one knows..how he looks ,where he lives neither he has any relative..this  is like finding needle in the hey.."one of them said .

"Nothing is impossible...I think this mission will be full of thrill..Sir..I want to take the responsibility of this mission..."a young man said with full determination.

"I knew Randhir...you'll initiate before I forward your name..and I trust your intelligence..."he patted his back.

"I have your blood in my veins Grandpa..you can trust on your shadow.."he chirped like a kid in front of the old leader.

"I promise you Randhir ,once you will bring me David's head ,I will give you the position of "Shekhawats"s next King..which you deserve but I want revenge from my only son's murderer..."
the old man said .

His voice trembled with pain of loosing someone very close and  loved...his only child.

Watching his Grandpa's grieved face, Randhir 's blood boiled.He took the oath to destroy his father's killer completely.

"Within three months his kingdom will be doomed and he..well no one ever come to know where has David Mawson gone.this is my promise to you and to our bussiness... grandpa.."he replied .

Topic: Gangster girl and her boy.
************************************
Here you go ReaChakravarti
aesana0710

Share your feedback on this prologue friends .

I took up this challenge to explore my own capabilities.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊