Web of deception

Sanyukta...

Mommy was safe and sound what else could be more reliving for me.I kissed her cheeks and cried hugging her.I wanted some solace which her warmth could give me .I cried and cried until I heard a coughing sound.

It was him.My mind wanted to beat the shit out of him but my heart wanted to thank him for not taking my mother's life.

This is everlasting battle between two opposite organs.I shook my thoughts and remained still in her lap.

"Sanyukta sit on chair ,the plane is going to take off soon.."he said plainly.

I ignored his words but Mommy pulled me lightly from her lap .She signalled me to sit on the chair
beside her.I wiped my tear stricken face and sat beside her facing
the window.My head was bursting due to continuous crying.

I didn't bother to glance at him neither I wished .The cold glass gave some relief to my head but my heart swelled with pain.

"Ma'am..what would you like to have..?"the air hostess asked me in her trained monotonous tone.

"Thank you..but I am not feeling like to eat something.."I passed a brief smile to her and again turned my head to the window.

The plane was flying high amidst the white clouds.I could see only deep blue ocean down on the earth .It means we had come far away from my empire.

"Honey..you look tired and pale..it seems you don't eat since yesterday..please have something.."Mommy cupped my face with so much care she requested me.

She knew how to tackle me.Her emotional blackmailing always work on me.I nodded my head in agreement ."Do you have something very light..like mushroom stew..?"I asked the air hostess.

"Sure Ma'am..just wait for a minute,I'll be right back with your meal.."she said and went away.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on Mommy's shoulder.I didn't remember how Mommy made me have my dinner and again went back in deep slumber.

It was when my sleep got disturbed when I felt someone calling out my name very softly.I upped my heavy eye lids and stared at the person.
It was mommy.

"Ummmmm.. what Mommy why can't you let me sleep peacefully always.."I whined and tied my bushy hairs into a messy bun.

"Baby the plane is about to land in few minutes..."she informed me.

My eyes travelled in the whole plane but couldn't locate him.I shrugged my shoulders .Why do I care..?let him rot somewhere but to my bad luck he came out of the toilet.

He looked refreshed.No one could say he had been awake since last night.Our eyes met .The pain again erupted in my heart so I discontinued our eye lock and buckled my seat belt as the pilot announced we're going
to land.

The plane landed in the private area of the Berlin airport .As we got down from the plane,there were three shiny Rolce Royce were parked.

The black suited men bowed in front of him thus I sensed his wealth and power.

Please sit inside the car ladies..."Randhir said to us but his eyes were on Mommy.He was ignoring me .I felt a little bad but my big fat ego pulled me back from swooning over him.

I and Mommy settled in a different car while he was in the first one.The cars ran on the black mettled lanes.

After a road journey of almost an hour or a half more ,they entered inside a fortified mansion.

Are you crazy girl...?Your palace seems pigmy in front of this gigantic piece of architecture...!

The huge gate opened automatically thus I witnessed the entire glory of the stone carved mansion.