A teaser of finale

"you bloody..moron son of a bitch...how dare you...to play with my feelings..tell me..you fucking bastard.."I shouted on the shameless man whom I thought as my saviour.

"Sanyukta.. please listen to me...please.."he tried to held my shoulders.

After destroying me completely he was begging.

"Don't you dare to touch me with your filthy hands... just get lost before I would put you in coffin..."I spitted on his face.

I hate the betrayers and he had committed that sin.

"I did what was right Sanyukta..and now it's your turn to act as per my wish..."his tone changed from guilt draped to dangerous one.

"And you think I will follow your fucking orders.."I laughed while crying on my fate.

"Ahh my naive princess..if you don't obey me..next time you'll see your dearest Mommy in her grave..."he smirked devilishly.

"No..please don't do this to me..."I cried and fell on the ground.

"Baby..then simply act upon my wish..."he said kneeling to my level.I wanted to strangle his head.

"I will do whatever you say...just bark.."I wiped my tears and looked straight into his nasty eyes.

"Good girl...you have to move with
me to Germany.."he said and again stand up.

"But Mommy will too go with us.."
I said coldly.I felt so helpless and pathetic on myself.

"Anything for my Princess.."he pecked my lips and grabbed my hand,"Shall we..?"he asked me and laughed .

I didn't say anything just shoot daggers in his direction.

Theme: Gangster girl and her boy.

ReaChakravarti aesana0710
***********************************
Don't worry it's a happy ending story but u know I don't like simple and ordinary things.😉

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊