Outcomes

Sanyukta...

Next morning I woke up in my love's arms .What else could be this soothing.I stared at him,he was sleeping like a small baby ..so pure,innocent and serene.His small locks fallen on his forehead made him look more adorable yet sexy.

I gave a gentle peck on his parted lips and went to the bathroom with my clothes to take a shower before he wakes up.

After a good fifteen minutes shower ,I came out of the room and looked around for the kitchen which I found without much efforts as the house had only five or may be six rooms.

I prepared pan cakes and omelettes for the breakfast with fresh pineapple juice and made my way to the
living area.

As I turned to go back to the bedroom to wake him up,the door bell rang.Without thinking much I peeped thriugh the door .

My eyes popped out in surprise finding Uncle Robert along witb three men standing outside.

My heart started beating fastly.Why they were here .May be Daddy find out about me staying with Randhir.

Come on Sanyukta you're Princess,don't need to be scared of your own slaves.

My inner conscious provoked me.Yeah..I am the princess and they should scared of me not I of them.

I opened the door veiling my nervousness with my signature Princess smirk .

"What are you doing here Uncle..?"I asked him and threw flares at our men.

"I think I should ask you this..what are you doing here Sanyukta..?"Uncle glared at me like I was his seed.

"Princess.."I corrected him.

"Yes Princess do you have any idea how much worried your parents are..and where is that bastard Randhir..who supposed to brought you at mansion last night.."Uncle tried to peek inside the house .

"How dare you... don't you forget who I am.."I yelled at him .

"You're my boss's David Mawson's daughter and our soon to be boss .That's what I am trying to knock on your mind..you have taken it lightly I think.."he said politely but my blood pressure raised.

No one ever raise voice against me.

"I'll come by my own..you can leave now.."I kinda ordered them.

"Sorry Princess but Boss has given strict orders to take you to him..."Uncle said.

"How dare you...if Daddy is your boss then I am her daughter means your master..so it's better if you get my words as command...Mr. Robert..."I revolted against the man who taught me to hold the gun!

His eyes bored with mine.Hurt and humiliation clearly could be seen in them which made me feel guilty for
a fraction of second.

Uncle took out something from hie pocket and before I could see what it was,he pressed his handkerchief on my mouth.

"Ummmmm"I tried to get out of his hold but the weird smell that mixed with my breath did it's job and I didn't remember what happened next.

===============

When I woke up,I saw darkness all around me.The place was familiar but my mind couldn't register anything.

I massaged my temples to remember something.Slowly but everything came back in bits and pieces.

It was our basement where I was lying on a cot.

I was in Randhir's house .I prepared the breakfast and about to go in the bedroom to wake him up but suddenly door bell rang.I opened that door and there was Uncle Robert.