Revenged Love

Sanyukta...

His men abducted me in in front of my armed forces and none could
stop him.I screamed ,cried , struggled until I passed out.

When I gained consciousness,I found myself in a gigantic room ,which was thousands time luxurious than my own room.An unknown fear rushed through my body as I was roped .

Of coarse it's the real place where
he dwelt Princess.He isn't your Randhir but someone more fierce and cold blooded.

I wanted to scream for help but kept mum as it was his kingdom and I was like a caged sparrow which can only flutters it's wing.My vision got blur feeling cheated and betrayed by
my own heart.

I leaned my head back on the headboard of the bed and let the tears cascade down from my eyes.I could only repent for the gross blunder I created by trusting my heart over
my mind.

Daddy was right love is nothing but
an illusion which traps you in your
own doom.

I heard the door cracked open slowly but chose to remain aloof.I didn't want to see his disgusting face .The footsteps seemed to come nearer to the bed and they stopped.

"Princess..open your eyes..it's me your Randhir.."his sexy raspy voice floated into my ears.

I curled my fingers into tight fist to suppress the lava inside me.This shameless man still had something
to say!

I sensed him leaning over me and the next second the ropes around my wrists got loosened.It was my chance,I pushed him back with all my might.Due to sudden blow he stumbled back . Grabbing this opportunity I tried to escape but he was more swifter than me.

"Wrong move Princess..you know..if you're the Princess of Mawson Organization then I am the king of Shekhawat's Mafia dynasty..."he smirked like a beast of hell and pinned me on the wall.

"you bloody..moron son of a bitch...how dare you...to play with my feelings..tell me..you fucking bastard.."I shouted on the shameless man whom I thought as my saviour.

My tiny fists started hitting him on his broad rocky chest.The lioness inside me was long died.I was a heart broken soul ,who forget to fight for her own.

The Mafia Princess loss the battle of hearts....

I fell down on the floor .I had not even the strength to cry over my fate.Only faint sobs escaped from my mouth.

"Sanyukta.. please listen to me...please.."he tried to held my shoulders,his voice held softness .

After destroying me completely he was begging.

"Don't you dare to touch me with your filthy hands... just get lost before I would put you in coffin..."I spitted on his face.

I hate the betrayers and he had committed that sin.

"I did what was right Sanyukta..and now it's your turn to act as per my wish..."his tone changed from guilt draped to dangerous one in a fraction of second.

"And you think I will follow your fucking orders.."I laughed .I wasn't scared of him anymore.

"Ahh my naive princess..if you don't obey me..next time you'll see your dearest Mommy in her grave..."he smirked devilishly which was enough to shake me from core.

"No..please don't do this to me..."I cried and fell on the ground.

"Baby..then simply act upon my wish..."he said kneeling to my level.I wanted to strangle his head but this animal had badly trapped me into
his shackles.

But I needed to be strong for my parents.Gulping down the anger and hatred for him I spoke,"I will do whatever you say...just bark.."I wiped my tears and looked straight into his nasty eyes.

"Good girl...you have to move with
me to Germany.."his lips curved to one side as a sign of victory.

"But Mommy will too go with us..I don't trust you...I shouldn't have"
I said coldly.I felt so helpless and pathetic on myself.

"Anything for my Princess.."he pecked my lips and grabbed my hand,"Shall we..?"he asked me and laughed .

I didn't say anything just shoot daggers in his direction.He scooped me in hie arms in bridal style and made his way out of the room.

At that moment if I had even a thorn,I would have dug it into his heart.

He took me to a deserted place which looked like his lawn .It was fenced from the all four sides .There was a private jet roaring .

He put me down on the ground and gestured me to go inside the plane.

"Where is my Mommy..you promised me that she will be with me.. wherever you are gonna take me.."I asked him feeling negative vibes of getting betrayed again.

"She is inside the plane already..now move before I change my mind.."he hushed in my ear.

Without wasting further second,I almost ran inside in a hope to see my Mommy safe and alive.

Yes..she was there.. reading some magzine.She was sitting on one of the fourteen seats looking relax and fearless.

"Mommy..."I whispered but it was enough for her to crane up her face
at me.

"Hey.. honey..."she beamed with happiness .

I didn't stand there for long and ran into her arms.She was right in front
of me.She took me into q mama
bear hug.

Theme: Gangster girl and her boy.

ReaChakravarti aesana0710
***********************************
Don't worry it's a happy ending story .

Next part til night.Do vote ane comment guys.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊