I am his queen

Sanyukta...

I looked at my reflection in a giant size mirror.I couldn't believe the woman whom I was seeing .She was Sanyukta Agrawal draped in a saffron silk saree with gold and previous stoned ornaments on my carved figure.I never found myself this beautiful.

Every bride thinks the same Princess!

My inner voice murmured causing me to blush .Not Princess but his soon to be queen.Yes it was my and Randhir's wedding day.He proposed me in my birthday party last month and we decided to tie the knot on hie mother's birthday means today in a Indian Hindu style wedding on his as per his mother's last wish.

I knew what his mother meant to him so we didn't objected on it coz for me it really didn't matter in which way we were gonna united .

"Oh my god.. Sanyukta my baby..you..you..are looking just as always dream to see you...the prettiest bride of the universe.."Mommy exclaimed like other mothers.

Her eyes moistened so did mine.The thought of getting married to my Love was enough to churn my heart but I was sad at the same time as I was going to be separated from my parents.I hugged her ever tightly .

"I am gonna miss you honey.."she sobbed .

"Me too..more than you.."I answered hoarsely .My own tears ditched me.

For long time we stayed in the same position spending much needed mother daughter time.At last Mommy broke the hug and pecked my forehead.

"I told you that one day your prince will steal you away from us.."she smiled with happiness.

"I do remember..Mommy..but it doesn't mean he got the right to set us apart..I will divorce him..if he ever try to come between us.."I said being damm serious thus she chuckled.

"No way dear...he is a gem..we found as your match Princess..he is the best for you and yeah.. don't you ever think to divorce him.. remember I am in my son in law's team.."Mommy rebuked me .

I rolled my eyes watching my Mommy's melodrama.It was true .Mommy and Randhir shared a relationship like of a real mother son since he lost his own in a very
tender age and it's completely okay with me cause I am Daddy's Princess.

No sooner I thought of my Daddy ,I heard his cough to gain the attention of two of us.

"Shall we move now Princess.. your soon to be husband is getting anxious on the marriage alter."Daddy announced hiding his own tears.

"Ahh.. Kishore you yourself here..I was going to call you actually.."Mommy went up to Daddy and the duo shared a light peck.

I turned my head to other side to save myself from witnessing my parents' pda.They can't get enough of each other since they reunited.

I was in great shock when Randhir told me that my biological father was alive whom David kept secretly as his captive and annexed my Daddy's mafia bussiness .

When I met my Daddy first time ever in these twenty five years,the word word he uttered seeing me was 'my princess'.I got my Daddy Kishore Agrawal .

Agrawal isn't my maternal surname but the original one I inherit from
my father which is soon going to be changed into ' Shekhawat'.

Randhir always teased me saying
I may get a sibling in near future.

Daddy held me by enveloping his hands around my shoulders like a proud father and we both slowly stepped towards the marriage alter where my king was waiting for me.

My heart fluttered when our eyes met with each other.He was sitting near the holy fire in a black and maroon combinatie Indian groom attire with a saffron turban on his head.