The ferocious princess

Sanyukta...

"Please show some mercy..."the timid heart in a well built masculine body crawled upto my feet begging for
his life .

The fear of death...Ahh I can't describe how much I love to see it in our traitor's eyes.

"Say it again...little pup.."I sang while loading my hand gun .

"Please...pardon me.. Princess..I promise I won't come across your way or boss's way.."he said .

"You won't.."I smirked and bent down to match his level,"You know how...lemme tell.. wait"I pointed the gun on his skull,"Rather show you.."and pressed the trigger.

And the next second the whole room was sprinkled by his dirty disloyal blood.

"Take this fucking body out of here.."I wailed sparing a disgustful glance at the body .My men dragged it outside .

"Princess...calm yourself down.."uncle Robert put his hand on my shoulder.

"I won't spare those bastards who will try to harm my Dad..uncle..I won't.."I huffed in anger.

The bloody goon ,I killed had been leaking our secret business information to our competitors in the underworld that might cost my Dad's life which is the last thing I want to be happened.

"Princess this anger...this fierceness "Uncle Robert pointed his fingers on my eyes,"This is the proof that you're ready to take over boss's place soon.."he smiled proudly.

"This is the result of your training uncle be ready to be my right hand..in future.."I laughed opening the bear can for myself while uncle chose to have whisky.

"Hahaha..I am an old skeleton honey..who can't even protect your shadow in few years.."he said pouring the wine in his glass.

"Uncle..then I must say you should go with Dad on pilgrimage.."I giggled cleaning the blood from my dearest revolver.It was gifted by my Dad on my 18th Birthday.

Meanwhile my driver came there and bowed in front of us.

"Good evening Mam..."he greeted me.

"What led you here Cassio.. when I told you that I will drive back to home.."I crocked my brows at him.

I hate people who disobey me.

"Excuse me Mam..but Boss's is here and he wants to see you..."he answered in apologetic tone.

"Princess spare him at least .He is
one of our most trusted men..."Uncle said .

"Dad is here...all of a sudden..he didn't inform me.."I said to uncle confused,"Did he tell you..?"I asked him .

"Surprisingly no..I think there is something very important which brought Boss here before Christmas.."Uncle too had worried lines on his forehead.

"Lets go Uncle..what if he is in danger.."I said to uncle and without waiting for his response I ran outside our secret godown .

I hoped inside Lamborghini followed by uncle and Cassio ignited the car towards our mansion which is twenty miles away from our place of crime.

At was around half past eight in the night when the car entered in the premises of our kingdom which was packed with armored guards always ready to face any kind of attack.

I with a knotting stomach rushed inside the mansion .

"Dad...Daddy..."my voice echoed in a death silenced building.

"Your Daddy in his study room Princess.."My Mum came in a minute in her kitchen apron .

My lips curved upward seeing her performing as a devoted mother
to me.I ran to her and hugged her kissing her hairs .