Blooming Love

Sanyukta...

His silence was literally pushing me near to a heart attack.Many negative thoughts crossed my mind in that few seconds like did I create a blunder
by trusting him ...and what not.

Then finally he let out a hot breath and spoke,"Sanyukta..you know when I surrender myself in the cold blooded mafia world..they took a oath from me to never indulge into relationship or family as they are only obstacles in our underworld ,they stop us from committing sins..."

"For a long time I believed in this nonsense theory and cut myself off from my mother..of coarse for her safety and from women..they were like non living objects for me.. until I saw you that night,I felt that I too have that traitor organ called..."he took my palm and kept on his left side of chest..,"HEART".

"I still don't believe you.."I blurted like w stupid brainless woman.

His eyes turned stony and his grip loosened around me.Watching his fallen face,my heart sank with guilt.His love for me was clearly visible in his eyes .

All my baseless theories had gone into gutter that I can recognize a person only by a single dive in their eyes.

"It's not your fault Sanyukta..you have been taught not to believe someone blindly..it's not your fault..."he spoke while gazing at the white ceiling.

I turned to face him .Our eyes bored with each other but there were tears in his.I raised my hand and wiped them."Randhir...if I haven't trust you then we didn't end up here..naked and stick to each other.."I murmured brushing my lips on his temple.

"What have you decided...?"he threw a question at me hovering upon me again.I was startled by his words as well as actions.

"I don't get you..?"I knitted my brows.His breaths were falling on
my face.

"Since you surrendered yourself to me and I am sure this is not the outcome of lust...I want you to stay with me for the rest of our lives..."he asked which took me aback.

My hand slipped from his back and eyes turned watery.I was dreading this only that he might not demand something like this.

"Randhir...I want you..in fact I need you in my life but staying with you in the permanent sense...I..I just can't.."I hiccupped and cursed myself being born with a silver spoon.

"You scared of your father that he would kill me once he find out about our relationship...right..?"he asked .

I slowly nodded my head while crying on his chest.

"Then you need not to pain your head Princess..if I have to face your father's wrath ,I will,if he will try to harm you,he'll find me as a rock wall between you and him.. being with you
would cost my life then I will happily give it away.."he confessed and pressed his warm lips on my forehead.

I tangled my fingers around his neck and kissed him with all my might and passion .He had everything I wished in my man .Now I couldn't let him go away from me ..never.

"So..will you be mine forever...Miss Sanyukta Agrawal.."he grinned like a kid who got his favorite candy.

"I will my boy.."I squirmed in his iron muscles in which he cocooned me like a new born baby.

"I love you so much Sanyukta I really do.."he kissed my lips.

"I love you too..."I smiled on my own realisation.

"Say it again.. Princess..?"shock frowns creased on his forehead as if he was hallucinating.

"I said I love you too Randhir Shekhawat..and this is true..Mafia Princess Sanyukta Mawson is in love with you.."I pronounced happily.

His lips curved into a broad smile and he dug his face in my valley."Ohh Princess then let me show my soon to be queen how much her man loves her.."he bit the eagle tattoo that I had near my navel.

My back arched with the gush of pleasure in my cells although we had a steamy sex some time ago but the fire was still blazing in our bodies.

"Oh god Randhir...stop or else..I.."I cried in ultimate pleasure that was ripping down from my body.

He smirked seductively ,"Not so soon baby..."he hushed while pounding our bodies together.I lacked of words as his lips weren't letting me to do so.

"You're so beautiful.. Princess.."he panted on my chest once we reached the peak of our ecstasy.

"So does your heart.."I huffed before closing my eyes for the most peaceful sleep of my life.

God knows what morning brings
for us so I just wanted to live in the moment.That night I took the decision of my life.I wanted him beside me not the throne of death's kingdom.

Theme: Gangster girl and her boy.

aesana0710 ReaChakravarti

***********************************
Daddy will come to know about his daughter's stormy decision.

Wanna see his reaction...?

वोट तो आने से रहे।😞

~~Trishla Singh😊