Love :A potion or illusion..?

Sanyukta...

His masculine cologne which had a tinge of sweatiness spelled an addiction on me.My hands automatically reached up to his mouth.He wrapped his lips on the spoon and gulped down the liquid .

All this while my eyes were glued with his magnetic deep shiny black orbs.I tried my best to see his motives the more I lost myself into them.

"Done..."

"Huh..."

"I said done.Do you wanna me to eat the bowl too..."he smirked thus I looked down at the empty bowl.

My whole body shook by a wave or an undiscovered feeling when he started leaning upon me.My body became stiff as soon as he slipped his cold hands around my waist.

I couldn't retaliate to a man's touch !It wasn't me the mafia princess or he was someone about whom my mother always wish to see me with ....?

My mind was occupied with such mixed thoughts that I felt it could burst any moment.

By another hand,he held my neck and leaned his face in the hollow of it.His fanning hot breath were giving goosebumps on my whole body .The air I inhaled stuck into my lungs by our close proximity.

"Princess... won't you kill me if I confess something to you...?"he whispered into my ear.

"Wh..what.."a moan escaped from
my mouth instead of a harsh
reply.

"You took something very precious from me..."he said in an alluring tone.

His voice was like a potion that slowly mixed into my blood.I detached myself from him and gave him a puzzled look.

"I don't know something like that..."I said in my defense.

"But you did.. Princess..."he stood on his previous statement.

"And I said I didn't..I never harm someone with no fault..that's my principle..."I told him in the most possible coldness .

"You took...in fact you steal...you know what is it...?"he pulled me on his lap with a sudden jolt before I could register his actions he tenderly kept his rough lips on my plumy one.

I felt my leg getting giddy and shivery in every cell .He broke the virginity
of my lips.

He stole my first kiss!

"You have taken my heart princess..the first time I saw you..
in that party.."he spoke .

My eyes widened to the size of saucers.Did he really said that he loves me?Though he didn't say it directly but he meant that only.

'what..are you saying..?It..it's not true.."I slowly spoke in cracked sentence.

"It's true Princess..it's up to you.. whether you accept it or not..if you want you can kill me right away..but you can't change the fact..that you spell the charms of your innocent eyes on me..."he said boldly without the fear of losing his life.

"Sanyukta..."I said in a hypnotized zone.

"Who is.. Sanyukta..?"he narrowed
his eyes.

"You can call me Sanyukta...I am Sanyukta..."the words were slipped from my mouth automatically.

"But you're a princess.."he said while cupping my cheeks lovingly.

"A princess who took lives ..."I nonchalantly opened the secrets
of my life.

"But the Princess who is sitting before me has a soft corner too in her heart that I saw few hours back..."he said closing the gap between our faces.

His hand reached to my back where he sensually ran it lightly giving feathery jitters in my tummy.I was reluctant to accept but my body anticipated his next movement.