Gangster girl and her boy

Sanyukta...

I walked out of his room to mine.The earlier encounter with Randhir 's effect can be witnessed on my bony cheeks contradictory to me being the mafia princess.

But you liked it,didn't you..?

I do admit that it was a new yet soothing experience that I ever have.With these myriad of thoughts , accidentally I reached in the kitchen instead of my room.

Seems he already started effecting you Princess.

My inner self teased me .

"Honey child what are you doing here...you must be at your work...?"Mommy 's voice flowed into my ears.

I snapped out of my fairly folk land and looked at her concealing my shyness with a neutral face.

"Yup Mum..I want to have hot chocolate so..came to the best hot chocolate maker..."I said sitting on the kitchen slab taking an apple from the refrigerator while Mommy already started preparing it for me.

"Sanyu..."she called out my name while putting the pan on the stove.

"Hmmm..."I hummed while munching the apple.

"As far as I know you're on a strict diet these days..and my daughter never breaks her principles and routine.. then suddenly hot chocolate craving..."she threw obvious question.

I bit my tongue for lying before thinking twice.She is my mother and knows me in and out.How could it slipped from my mind.

"Rules are made to break someday Mommy..."I tried a lame excuse.

"Or this is the effect of...your chocolaty saviour..."she spoke.

The chunk of apple stuck in my throat.Was my emotions too loud that mommy observed it.

"It's..not..like your old mind is processing Mommy..."I laughed to hide my nervousness.

"I don't even crossed my forties dear.. neither I am a grandmother so technically I am not OLD..."she pressed the last word while approaching me with my hot chocolate mug.

"Mommy..he is just a stranger..he
will leave as soon as his wounds get healed.."I said taking the mug from her.She sat on the stool facing me.

"Yummy like always..."I chipped taking a sip of hot sweet liquid.

"But it seems he won't leave without taking our princess as his queen.."she said with a serene smile on her face which reflected that she wanted it to be happened in near future.

"Mommy I can see ,you want to get rid of me...?"I complained to divert the next to impossible topic.I knew it wouldn't happen ever.

I wasn't the Princess that of a fairly world but the world where only shadow of death existed.

"Mommy I am a Mafia's daughter and that's my identity I am born with..I am not meant to be someone's beloved or wife..so there is no use of making imaginary castles in the air..and please end this topic here .It won't be good for three of us , specially ...Randhir if Daddy comes to know about it..."I said as a matter
of fact .

Daddy is very much possessive if something related to me.And with another man...Daddy would eat
him alive .

Daddy...shit..I have to present Randhir to Daddy.God..what will Daddy decide..?

"Randhir...nice name.."Mommy coyly smiled at me.

"Mommy it just a name..whats special in it.."I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah..yeah..I can see it's SPECIAL EFFECT on my daughter.."she lightly poke my swollen lips and smirked victoriously.

I wanted the earth would have swallowed me at that moment.My mother caught me romancing secretly for the very first time.What else would be more embarrassing
that this..?

I couldn't hold the embarrassment any more and literally ran flew away from her sight.I heard her hearty laugh behind me.

The day rolled and the evening gave it's arrival along with Daddy as told by the maid and he wanted to see
me and Randhir.

With a madly beating heart and raised pulses I entered in our conference room and found Daddy and Randhir sat across each other around a big rectangular table.Our men were standing there too.

The air was tensed.No one was speaking giving a deadly silence
to take place.Daddy passed me a smile and signalled me to go closer
to him.

"Hey Daddy good evening.."I merely whispered.

"Evening princess...are you okay now.."he asked me with concern draped voice.

"Yeah..just little pain here.."I pointed at my bandaged wound.

He patted my hairs and moved his eyes again to Randhir who was not looking anywhere but at his folded hands.

"Randhir..hmm..so tell me about you..and yeah.. don't you dare to lie to me or else I will forget your favour ..."Daddy kinda warned him.

Thus he his captivating eyes rolled up and locked with mine bofore moving to Daddy.I could see a full amount of confidence in him.

He narrated the whole same story to Daddy which he earlier told me and Russians conspiracy to kill Daddy and harm our family too.

"Are you speaking the truth only.."Daddy asked him in a firm voice but I could see the tension which he cleverly hide .

"Yes Sir and they might pull out another attempt.I know them.They are beast in the skin of human..."Randhir said ,his expressions radiated his hatred
for them.

"Hahaha...then we're not saints too.."Daddy laughed out .The room echoed with his thunder like
shrilly voice.

"But Sir..as far as I know them,they won't hurt you directly..that's..why they tried to princess.."Randhir's voice trembled and I knew why.

"You had working for them since your very young age..right..?"Daddy questioned him thoughtfully.

"Since my seventeen.."Randhir answered.

"Then you must be trained under the one of the most dangerous mafias..?"Daddy asked further.

"I was right hand of Vladislav Nikolaevich..for some four years and know his every cells ..."he replied .

"Look Randhir...I have never come across them though we're great competitors in mafia world..and you had worked with him...so I want to use your skills to destroy them..."Daddy smirked devilishly.

"How...?"all of us ushered in confusion.

"Randhir from now you will work for us..the Mawson's and your job is to follow and protect my princess wherever she goes...if you accept my offer then you may take Robert's place..I saw the same capabilities in you..and..if you don't then...I can kill you as you're the only alive person who saw me...The David Mawson in person..."Daddy rose from his chair.

I looked horrifyingly at Randhir and signalled him to accept Daddy's demand if he wants us to be together and himself in one piece.

My all tension flew away in the air when Randhir spoke,"Sir...I am ready to be the gangster girl's boy..yess I am ready to be the guardian of Princess Sanyukta...".

ReaChakravarti aesana0710
**********×***********************
Theme: gangster girl and her boy

Do vote and comment guys.

Only four or five parts r left as I don't want to stretch it .

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊