Who is he...?

Sanyukta...

I really don't care who is she or what her identity for you .One thing I know that she is a woman..and I love to teach them who doesn't respect a woman...and you did a mistake by hurting her so brutally.."

These lines which had left deep effect on my heart faintly rang in my mind .It gave me a strange kind of restlessness.Who was the owner of such thoughts?

As far as I know there is merely or nobody has such ideology for women but it was truth .A truth which is not acceptable in our mafia world.Even my father is not a saint though my parents love each other but my mother never restricts him to have physical intimacy with other women.I wonder from where she got such big heart to let her man fuck around other females.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in
my head.It was too intense that I shrieked.

"Ahhh..Mumma..."

Slowly I tried to open my eyes .It pained me but I wanted to get up and beat the shit out of those bastards who gave me such pain.

When my eyes were widely opened,I tried to regain my senses and found myself in very familiar surrounding.I rubbed my eyes to get a clear view thus I realized.

It was my own room.

I looked at myself and found that I was lying on my bed and my head was bandaged .The last thing I remember ,Me ,daddy and uncle were at auction,there I had a suspect on some men then I beat them black and blue . One of them tried to kill me and then my saviour came.....!

Who brought me here and where is everyone ?

I threw the duvet aside and jumped out of the bed.Slipping into my comfortable clothes and taking
my gun I ran out of the room to get
a check on my family.

My heart was thumping on a mad rate thinking about the dreading possibilities.What if they hurt my parents.These thoughts were giving goosebumps on my skin.

Reaching in the hallway,I found my parents  sitting on the sofa .They were talking to each other .Their faces wore seriousness.

I put my hand on the left side of my chest and sighed in relief.They were absolutely fine what would else
I want?I frowned when one of our men came to them and whispered something in Daddy's ear.

I noticed that his words made my Daddy 's forehead crinkled.It must be something very serious.

Curiosity kills the cat and I didn't want to die out of curiosity so I slowly made my way to them.

"What is happening here...?"I asked them narrowing my eyes.

Their attention diverted to me . The next second my Mom ran to me and took me into her bear embrace.

"Oh honey you really made us scared..do you known you had been sleeping since last night..."she spoke stroking my bandage lovingly while her eyes started moistening.

I rolled my eyes and wiped her tears.

"But I am fine nah...so stop exerting yourself Mum , you're getting old and in this stage taking unnecessary stress might be harmful...hmmm.."I said
to her.

"Sanyukta isn't normal..you've been attacked in tight security..though you're trained and burn your enemies into ashes but still you need to be careful...Why the hell you put yourself into a big trouble..you should have informed me or Robert..."My daddy spoke in a worry laced voice.

I left my Mommy's shoulder and went to him.Sitting beside him,I turned his face to me.

"I am sorry Daddy..."I spoke guiltily looking down.I had disappointed him.