Uyai (twenty-four)

Uyai felt weird. A good kind of weird. She missed home. Or did she? Nah she liked it here...they had great food and amazing wines...

"Try to hold her. Isabelle! We need your help here." Catherine said holding her by the upper arm.

Uyai frowned. Why were they holding her? Are they taking her for a shoot?

Uyai gasped.

What if they wanted to throw her out? Out of this beautiful restaurant with amazing food and... did she say amazing wine? It sure felt like they did. She couldn't let them.

Uyai struggled against their hold.

"What is she doing? Isabelle!!" Catherine frowned

"What are you looking at?" Presh asked Isabelle who had her eyes transfixed at something at the distance.

Isabelle didn't respond, so Presh followed her gaze to a guy who she admitted was fairly handsome. Okay scratch that excellently handsome.

He was tall, the kind of height that stood over her five seven height. He had broad shoulders and slim arms, not too muscular, just the way she like them. He also had a cute face. It looked more school boyish than manly and she loved it.

"Don't stare too much, he's mine." Isabelle growled. Presh jerked in surprise at her possessive tone

"What --" she began, her brows furrowed in annoyance.

"Just so you know, I saw him first." Isabelle rudely interrupted.

"Excuse me? Are you serious right now?" Presh turned to her with unconcealed annoyance.

Isabelle only flicked her Brazilian wig

"What are you girls doing? Help us, can't you see she's putting up a fight." Catherine scolded, frustrated. She was breathing heavily trying to keep Uyai upright and the girl just kept flinging her hand about as if to part the red sea.

Mrs. Chance shook her head at the disaster unfolding in a well known and public restaurant knowing they had attracted an audience. Knowing she couldn't afford to perturb herself, she took out her phone and began tapping away, her hands quickly dancing over the keys as she played her favourite piano game.

"They are busy looking at some hunk." Raina smirked when she noticed Fiona and Isabelle's gaze pointed to a man and how they glared at each other. It was obvious they were attracted to the man and being possessive about it. What stupidity!

"What hunk?" Catherine asked absent minded. Her voice was muffled as she tried to pull off Uyai's palm off her face.

"A gorgeous one." Raina coyly replied.

"Who cares. Argh!" Catherine said after successfully pulling Uyai's palm from her face. "I've met many handsome guys, another one won't make a difference." Catherine continued, still holding Uyai up.

Uyai was feeling drowsy . She was tired of fighting, so she let them hold her up although with a little difficulty because she wanted so much to sit down.

"I wish they felt the same." Raina shrugged wrinkling her nose.

"Wait a minute. Let me see the guy." Catherine threw away Uyai's hand leaving her to slump down on the chair. She went to stand with Raina who discreetly pointed to a tall dark man with little or no facial hair. Not her type at all. She liked them manly with just enough facial hair to caress.

"He's mine." came Isabelle's rigid voice. Catherine whipped her head to her incredulously and her hair moved along to almost conceal her entire face.