Uyai (twenty-six)

It was morning already, the sun rays radiating through the opaque sliding windows was proof enough. Uyai squinted her eyes as her pupils was yet to adjust to the sudden brightness. Feeling rejuvenated knowing she had had a good night rest, she lazily stretched her limbs and heaved a contented sigh.

A distant bird whistled.

"Good morning to you too." Uyai greeted.

"Good you're awake." A voice spoke and Uyai jumped startled.

"W-what...Oh it's you." She relaxed after seeing her sister all dressed, and admiring herself in the mirror fixated on the wall.

"Who were you expecting?" Affiong snorted. "Never mind. Guess what?!" she shrieked as she turned to Uyai, her eyes bright and wide with excitement.

Uyai couldn't possibly guess for the life of her so she just quirked an eyebrow waiting for her already impatient sister to tell her what made her so excited.

"You know the Ekpenyong's son, Peter I think that's his name. Do you know he arrived yesterday but I haven't met him yet though, but he should be home and oh my goodness I heard he's handsome at least I've seen it from his picture, but he's here and I can't wait to meet him." she finished her ramblings and all Uyai could think was did she even breathe at all?

"You're quiet. Why are you not saying anything?" Affiong queried suspiciously as she crossed her arm.

"W-well... I don't know what to say considering I've met him myself and yes he's quite handsome and loves to wink a lot." Uyai wanted to add but omitted that last part.

Slowly she stood from the bed and walked to the window to open the blinds when she saw a beautiful coloured bird hitting it's beak on the window as if to enter through it. He couldn't see her she noted, so she took her time to admire it's colourful feathers.

"Okay whatever." Affiong flicked her hand as if to wave her off. "I am going down to see him. Are you coming or not?" she asked, her tone impatient.

Uyai turned to her slightly annoyed as she looked at sister whose body language screamed impatience.

"Is that why you're all dressed up and wait did you use perfume?" Uyai sniffed as a nice flowery scent drifted into her nose.

"Yes I did, any problem?" Affiong quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing." Uyai knew she appeared indifferent, it was only because unlike Affiong, she was not as eager to see him.

"Well go take your bath I'll wait for you so we'll go together. I don't want to appear eager."

Uyai choked and swallowed back a laugh that threatened to surface. Well you certainly are.

Uyai walked to the adjourned bathroom
"Hurry up will you." Affiong's voice rang out when she was just about to close the bathroom door.

Uyai took off her clothes and immediately got under the running shower, and of course she took her sweet time to bath, rubbing and sponging every part as she saw in those soap commercials. She put off the shower after a long while, and still took her time to rub herself dry with a towel. She could picture Affiong's face as she glared at the door.

One two three four...

"Uyai are you sleeping in the bathroom?!"

And that was her cue. Uyai came out of the bathroom only to come directly in contact with Affiong's glare. Her arms were folded beneath her breasts making the swell of her breasts visible and Uyai knew she had purposefully donned on that dress; the neck line was cut low to reveal her generous curve.