CHAPTER 3

You, Guzma and some grunts were on a boat going to Aether paradise. You didnt really trust the aether m foundation, through your trip in alola you had encountered some of them and there was a particular man who you deeply disliked : Faba. You really wanted to punch that little bitch on his face.

After an hour you arrived to the place. You didn't know what issue had Guzma with the aether foundation so you were a bit lost with all these. Also, you decided to have a good behavior towards everyone in team skull hoping that Guzma would give you your Pokemon back.

Following him, you arrived at a big room with some screens. This woman was waiting for us there, Lusamine was her name. She was rather beautiful but you knew she was probably in her 40s.

Guzma and her were talking about something quietly and then left the room. The grunts started leaving too going here and there. Alex and Luke come up to you.

Luke : Yo wanna look around?

Y/n : Sure!

You three went out of the room and took an elevator to go to some gardens which were full of pokemon. The view saddened you, since you wanted your pokemon back. You told Alex and Luke that you were going to loof for the restroom and left that place.

You decided to go explore another floor. You went through some corridors and entered an office. 'Boring' you kept walking and went downstairs. You heard some laughs coming through the back of a room with an open door. You went to look and saw Lusamine and Guzma. She was turning her back at you but you saw she had her arms around his neck, Guzma wasn't touching her though but he was laughing. 'Gross' you thought, two of the people you hated the most were flirting. You continued walking without knowing that Guzma had seen you.

You decided to go back to the room where you were all supposed to be waiting but in your way you hear someone scream behind you.

??? : Stop right there!

You turned back and see Faba. In your last encounter you had beaten his pokemon and also punched his face for waisting your time and also being rude at you.

Faba : Its you!!!

Y/n : Hi bitch, you want me to punch you again?

Faba : You think you can do that here?! In my Foundation?! Ha!

He took one of his pokeballs out but you stopped him.

Y/n : Look i dont have time for you now.

You turned your back at him but he insisted running towards you.

Faba : Hey! Come back here!

He was about to grab your shoulder but you quickly turned around and punched him right on his nose. He fell on the floor, his nose bleeding.

Faba : You bitch! You broke my nose!

Y/n : Id gladly like to break your nose but i dont have the strength for that. You are just a weakling.

Faba : You piece of s...!

Lusamine : Enough!

Lusamine and Guzma appeared. She ran towards Faba and called two guards to help him. She went with him to a nursery room not before having kissed Guzma. "Ugh" you say out loud, but remembered about the punishment Guzma would give you for having punched Faba. He approached you and crossed his arms.

Guzma : If it had been any other person i would have punished you but since it was him i dont really care.

~Time skip~ Back in Po town

When you were back it was already midnight. You went to the kitchen since you were really hungry but found out the grunts had eating all the food that was left for today. You hear your tummy growl, you havent eaten much today apart for an apple and a sandwich.

??? : Got nothing to eat?

You look back and see a woman on the door, "Im Plumeria, Guzma told me we had a new member. How do you find it here?".
You didnt know what to say, "Uh well since your boss made me join against
my will i thought it wou-" she interrupted you, "wait what? against your will?", "two members from team skull stole my pokemon and when i came here to get them back Guzma discovered me and threatened me to do something to them if i didn't join".
Plumeria looked shocked, she grabbed your hand and took you to a room and locked the door, "Is this true? Guzma never held someone against their will here, it isnt something he would do you know. He looks rough on the outside but on the inside hes a really kind man who wants to protect alola and its pokemon." ,"So why is he doing this?", "Hmm... maybe youare his type.", "What?!", "Hey i dont know, maybe he wants you to make a mission soon or something, if youd hang out with him maybe he would tell you", "Ugh I'll think about it. By the way, what do i have to do tomorrow?", Plumeria paussed for a minute, "I'll think about it, now if you are hungry you can go to the poke center outside the town. Its nearby, wont take you more than 30 minutes to come and go.", "Alright, thanks!".

You both said goodbye to each other and you went out to the poke center.