CHAPTER 6

You were so comfortable with your head on his chest you could fell asleep right there. "So tell me doll, what did you want to ask me?", he whispered in your ear, "Hmmmm..." you grabbed his free hand and started massaging it, he got pretty big hands, "Why am I here? Why dont you give me my pokemon back?". He giggled and caressed your cheek with his other hand, "maybe its just because i like you", you suddenly looked up at him, with a grin on your face, "But i dont like you!", he smirked, getting his face closer to yours, he tilted up your chin with the hand you were massaging, "You don't?", he then kissed your lips softly making you melt inside.
It only lasted two seconds. He parted away not leaving your eyes. You wanted more, and he knew it. He kissed you once more and you kissed back, caressing his soft messy hair.

Eventually it grew more passionate.
'What are you doing Y/n' your subconscious appeared, 'You are making out with a man who steals pokemon from people, he even stole yours!' Finally you come back to earth and pulled away, he looked at you worried "Something wrong?", you stood up and ran to the door, unlocked it and left running.

'What the fuck have i done?!' you ran back to the room you had been taking a nap earlier and slammed the door shut. There were a few grunts sleeping but they didnt even move.
You landed on your bed and started crying on your pillow.
'Why did this happen?! Did he told  me to drink just so he could touch me?!'

What you didnt know is that Guzma was heartbroken and was processing what had just happened. He thought you had feelings for him too but now had realized how stupid he had been acting.

~Next day~

You didnt want to leave your room, you didnt want to see him. Luke and Alex had spent all day with you trying to cheer you up. Obviously you didnt tell them what happened which made them even more worried.

It was 6pm now and you three heard a knock on the door. Plumeria entered the room, "Guys, can you leave me alone with Y/n for some minutes?", your friends nodded and left the room. Plumeria sat next to you, "Guzma hasnt left his bed, hes been crying all day and he refuses to say anything. Now some grunts tell me the new girl doesn't want to leave her room because shes depressed. I believe something happened between you two last night, and id like you to tell me. Im not going to tell anyone, not even Guzma, so you can trust me aright?", you nodded and told her everything that happened yesterday in Guzmas room. She didnt say anything until you finished.
"Well it is now obvious he has feelings for you, otherwise he wouldn't have forced you to stay. The thing is, do you have feelings for him?", you paused to think, "No", Plumeria tilted her head, "Then why did you kissed him?", "I just- it was the heat of the moment, i was drunk and i felt so comfortable there. It's also been a while since ive kissed someone so..", "I understand. Well just so you know, Guzma didnt make you drink to touch you, he was really drunk and wanted to have fun too. He saw you went along with it and made the big step. Also, im sorry about making you do this, i was just worried about Guzma.", "Its fine".

After Plumeria left, you were feeling way better. You called Alex and Luke to go have dinner together and went to the kitchen.