CHAPTER 4

You bought some sandwiches, water and fruit and payed with some money Plumeria gave you.

You were walking home now and it was raining so much you couldnt even see. You started running to get to the mansion as soon as possible but suddenly you trip fall on some rock. You got up again and noticed one of your legs had a massive cut and was bleeding a lot. Also, you had a cut on your cheek.

You were limping when you got back. You tried to move some broken sofa that was in the middle of the corridor but hadnt got enough strength. Suddenly you hear someone walking down stairs and approached them to ask them for help. Unluckily it was Guzma.

Guzma : Y/n? What are you doing here? You are soaking wet.

He walked closer towards you and you tried to hid your injured leg but he saw it. "I-i can explain..", "Oh shit are you ok?", you were surprised at his reaction, you were expecting a punch on your face, "Come with me", he put your arm around his neck and helped you walked to his room.

He sat you on his bed and went out to get some first aid kit. "Lay down", you did as he said not without blushing a bit. With a clean towel and some alcohol he started cleaning your leg. You gasped a little when it reached the cut, "sorry" he now moved it softly against your skin. Somehow the room started getting warmer for you. He binded up the cut and was about to get up until he saw the one on your cheek, "Oh wait you have another here..." his face got closer to yours due to the lack of light in the room. He wipes away the blood from your cheek with his finger which makes you blush. He continued to clean your cheek with the towel and alcohol and then put another bandage on the cut. You could feel his hot breath on your face and you started sweating a bit. When he finished he stared at you for some seconds and licked his lips. He didnt remove his hand of your cheek and you could feel your face getting hotter "B-boss..." you whispered making him  come down to earth, "O-oh sorry, its finished." He got up, blushing like crazy. You walked to the door but then turned back to look at him, he was sitting on his chair drinking from one of his many alcohol bottles "Thanks boss", he looked at you, "Its alright, go rest Y/n". And with that you left his room.
'Maybe hes not that bad?'