CHAPTER 11

~Careful : Smut ahead!~

The next day you made sure to wear a light scarf around your neck.
You were going back to Ula Ula and Po town. In the boat, Alex had asked you about the scarf you were wearing, "I think i caught a cold last night", that was the best excuse you could think about.

Guzma was sitting across your sit and caught you staring at him. He smirked gesturing at your scarf and you blushed looking away.

~Time skip~ Back at the mansion

You all were so hungry when you entered everyone ran directly to the kitchen. You decided to take a shower first so it wouldn't be so crowded later but for your disgrace, all the food was gone when you entered.

Your stomach couldnt stop making noises, you really needed something to eat.
You checked no one was around and went to the room where the refrigerator was. You opened it and saw some chilled tapu cocoa there, and some muffins in the wardrobe. Your stomach growled. You quickly microwaved the cocoa and ate a muffin. When the cocoa was hot enough, you took it out and drank a sip. It was so delicious you closed your eyes.

You were enjoying your little moment alone until you hear someone behind you, "Well well look whos eating my dinner", you quickly turn around and see Guzma. Even though you two had something, he still was pretty scary to you. You put the cup down and step away from him, "I-im sorry, i was really hungry and...", Guzma got closer to you, you eventually hit the table and could not back away anymore. His hands grabbed the table at your sides so you couldnt move. You gulped not wanting to look at his face but he tilted it up with two fingers, he got closer to you, his breath in your ear, "Guess you are my dinner tonight princess". He sofly bited your ear which sent shivers down your spine, "Go to my room and wait for me" he kissed your cheek and let you go. You nodded and left the room.

You were shaking a little, you kinda knew what was gonna happen now, but did you want it? Was he going to be rough? The thought made you blush and you decided not to think about it.

You arrived at his room and decided to sit on his bed. You were immersed in your thoughts when you hear the door closing. He was there with... champagne? He went to his wardrobe and took two cups to fill them with it.

He sat next to you and gave you the cup. He suggested you to drink, as he was doing. You barely drank a sip since you didnt have good experiences involving both Guzma and alcohol. He instead drank the whole thing. He stood up and put both cups on a table, and sat back down but now in the center of the bed. "Come here and sit on my lap" , 'Oh my god who does he think he is, Christian Grey?', you got closer to him and sat on his lap, you were a bit hesitant about this, "You scared of me now princess?" he smiled putting his arms around your waist to pull you closer. One of his hands started massaging your butt and the other went up to your head so he could crash his lips on yours. It was a passionate kiss that you were actually enjoying but when you put your hands on his chest, he immediately pulled back, "This is supposed to be a punishment dearie", he took your scarf off, revealing the big hickey on your neck. He tied up your hands under your back with the scarf, your face blushing madly "W-what...?", he shut you with his lips again, his tongue roughly playing with yours. Eventually, you started grinding your hips on his lap and he groaned. He suddenly pushed you down on the bed and sat on top of you. He took the glasses off of his head along with his hoodie.
"You are mine for the rest of the night, Y/n", he went down and sucked right where your hickey was which made you moan loud, "Oh baby do that again" he mumbled. His hands traveling down your t-shirt and massaging your breasts as his tongue went back to play with yours. His hips were grinding on your lower part, you wanted to undress him and mess his hair up but your hands were still tied up, "Guzma... untie me", you said during the kiss, "Untie you...hmmm... beg for it baby" he said while giving sloppy kisses to your neck. Suddenly you push him off of you and now you were on top, "Take off your t-shirt" you say, he smiles and does as you demand. He still had his golden necklace on but you didnt mind it. You start licking and biting his neck hard and he gasps. You go down to his collarbone "Babe...", he moans, and then down his chest and abdomen until you reach his sweatpants, "If you want me to continue, untie me", you smirk as if you had won the fight.
Unluckily, Guzma had other plans "I have a better idea beautiful". With you still on him he took off his sweatpants and boxers. You blush,not wanting to look down at his member. He sat up with you on top, now making impossible to not feel him under you, "Let me help you sweetie", he removed your shirt and your shorts, his gaze not leaving yours.
You were now just wearing your panties, he smirked rubbing your zone with his fingers which gave you goosebumps. You stared back at him, trying not to give him any type of reaction. He kissed you softly while still rubbing you. He was driving you crazy, you wanted to mess up with his hair and caress him but you couldn't. "Im gonna take them off now sweetheart", he pulled your panties down and you helped him moving your legs. Both of you were completely naked now, his member right under you, "Sit on me" he whispered seductively in your ear. You nodded and felt his member getting inside you slowly. He groaned loudly and hugged you tight, his face hiding in your neck.
You were rather uncomfortable until you feel him moving his hips and untying your hands. Your arms went around his neck and you hugged him tight while he thrusted into you, "G-guzma...", you moan his name. He lays back a bit to see you completely naked on him, "You are beautiful" he says making you blush and looking away "S-shut up-Ah!" he suddenly starts going faster.

He pulls you down again, under him. His lips playing with your neck, traveling up to your ear "Do you love me?", he asks. You were focusing on the pleasure that was going through all your body so you didnt even think give it a second thought, "Yes." you moaned, "Good, because i love you too" and with that he thrusted hard into you, making you both finish at the same time.