CHAPTER 10

You stayed there, hugging him for like a minute. You tried to pull back but he wouldnt let you. He buried his head on your neck, his white locks dancing on your skin tickled you, "Omg pleasee your hair is tickling me!", he laughed at your reaction and let go of you, "Want me to show you around the city?", you lifted one of your eyebrows jokingly "Ooh so you are a tourist guide too?" he laughed and softly punched your shoulder. He grabbed your hand interlacing his fingers with yours which made you blush, "Come on."

He took you to see some shops and a giant shopping center which was surprisingly open at that hour.
"I think you are gonna like this", he took you to Hau'oli beach which was in front of the port.
It looked so beautiful, the city lights were reflecting on the water. "Wanna sit on the beach?", you went to the beach and you both sat on a towel that was there in front of the wall.

You were lost in your thoughts until you feel Guzma moving behind you. His back was now on the wall and yours were on his chest. He puts his arms around your waist to pull you closer to him and rests his head on your shoulder.

Your heart raced like crazy, and your face was red as a tomato. You felt his chest going up and down behind you, and his heart slowly beating. His breathing on your neck gave you goosebumps. "Are you comfortable or want me to move away?" he whispered in your ear, "N-no its fine." you stuttered and he smiled, " You look so beautiful tonight princess.", you blushed and looked at him, he was inches away from your face, staring at you. Without any warning, he cupped your face with one hand and kissed you. You froze, still hesitating about it. Guzma parted away a bit sad, "Im so sorry...", you cut him off "No no no, its fine, i just...", "You dont like me that way?", you looked away, you were a bit tsundere and really didnt know how to express your feelings. With two fingers he turned your face to look at him, "Do what your heart tells you to do Y/n, if you dont want me i will stop right now.", you stared at his grey orbs and nodded giving him a sign that he could continue. He brushed his lips on yours waiting for you and you kissed him back. His hand moved down to your waist again and he bited down your lip to make your lips part. You two were making out now. He pulled you even closer to him, one hand was caressing your head the other was on your waist. Eventually you pulled back, a bit tired and blushing so much. You looked up and he was blushing too, he gave you a warm smile, "Wanna go back to the resort, everyone must be heading there now."

You two got up and went to the resort, you didnt realize you two were still holding hands until you hear Alexs voice "Y/n!". You turned your head back and see her and Luke running towards Guzma and you, you quickly
release your hand from his, which made him look at you, "Hey guys!", you run towards them, "Where were you? Weve been searching for you all night!", you widened your eyes, you forgot to tell them that you were leaving, "Omg guys im so sorry... i", Guzma cut you off "I asked her to come help me with something. Its my fault she didnt have time to tell you."

You three looked at him shocked, Luke and Alex couldnt believe his calm behavior. You decided to interrupt, "Guys he was telling me something, you should go ahead", they nodded and entered the resort.
You looked back at him, "S-sorry, i think we should keep it a secret", he shrugged, "Its okay to me princess. Lets keep it a secret then."

He suddenly puts his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him, he had a lustful look in his eyes. He gave you a quick kiss and his lips started going down to your neck, where he started to suck and bite, making you gasp. You noticed he was smiling while doing this, "G-guzma, stop someone will see us.", he stopped and looked back at you. He squeezed your butt which made you gasp again, "Sorry, i was just marking my territory." He winked.
You widened your eyes, he gave you a hickey. He entered the resort with a smirk, leaving you there blushing madly. You didnt know why, but you loved it when he acted rough like that.