6- Off to Hogwarts Pt. 1

-Hermione

I woke up this morning to a loud 'thump'. I groaned and crawled out of my transfigured bed that I set up in Ginny's room.

I heard Ginny let out a strangled sigh. "Why does Ron have to be so loud? Isn't he the one who likes to sleep in?"

I chuckled. "That's Ron for you."

Ginny laughed and sat up. "Yeah. So Hermione, what do you think this year is gonna be like at Hogwarts?"

I shrugged. "Who knows. I just hope Harry, Ron, and I have a normal year this year. I mean we do deserve it after saving everyone."

I saw Ginny roll her eyes. She stepped out of her small bed and walked over to the door. At the door frame, she turned back to me with a frown evident on her face. "I have to go Mione, but you, Harry, and my brother need to know that it wasn't only you who saved the day. Without the rest of the Order or the students and professors at Hogwarts, you would've lost." With that, she stormed out.

What was her problem? I shrugged again and headed downstairs. I already packed my chest, so all I had to do was eat breakfast and I'd be ready to go to Hogwarts this year. As I walked down the stairs of the very crooked Weasley household, I thought about what Ginny said. Would we have won if not for all those people?

"Hey Mione." Harry's voice broke me out of my thoughts. He was sitting at the dining table with a plate full of food. Not as much as Ron, but still a lot.

I smiled at him went to take the seat beside him. "Hello Harry. Are you ready for Hogwarts this year?"

He nodded and took a bite of his bacon. "Yeah, I just hope we have a normal year this time around."

I nodded and piled my plate with an assortment of pastries. "I understand. Maybe we'll finally catch a break th-"

"RONALD WEASLEY GET DOWN HERE IT"S TIME TO GO!" I was interrupted by the loud shouting of Mrs. Weasley. I turned my head to get a glance at the clock.

10:56

I gasped and hopped out of my seat. I ran back upstairs and grabbed my trunk. I used the levitation spell to save time. Once I was back downstairs I saw Harry and Ginny holding hands and apparating away. I set my trunk down and pulled out my wand from my pocket. I closed my eyes and thought of Kings Cross station. I felt a common pull in my gut as I was whisked away from the Weasley home.

-Percy

"Percy." I heard a voice behind me. I turned only to be met by a shirtless Nico. "Percy it's cold. Will you hold me?"

I found myself nodding vigorously as I all but sprinted over to the small, pale boy. I wrapped my arms around his tiny frame and buried my nose in his hair. Cinnamon and vanilla. Nico smelt like cinnamon and vanilla. I smiled into his neck. "Nico you smell really nice. I like it."

I didn't have to see his face to know he was too smiling. "Thank Perce, but I taste even better."

I pulled away from his hair just as he turned to face me. I stared into those deep chocolate pools. I saw his face inch closer and closer until we touched. Our lips moved in harmony. Like a song played by Apollo himself. I wrapped my arms around his lower back and he placed his arms around my neck. We were as close as possible now.

Nico pulled away and smiled. "Wanna take this to the bed mi amore?"

I was at a loss for words, so I just nodded and picked him up bridal style. I pretty much ran to the room and through Nico on the bed. Nico smirked and climbed on top of me as soon as I was on the bed. He started trailing kissed down my neck then my shoulder, then my chest. He kept going lower and lower until he reached my waistline. He looked back up at me with his big brown orbs. I smiled and gave a single nod. That was all he needed. He pulled down my boxers and was leaning in closer to my member. His lips were mere centimeters away when a jolt went through my body.

-----------------

"PERCY JACKSON WAKE UP THIS INSTANT OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET NO BLUE FOOD THIS ENTIRE TRIP!"

I blinked my eyes a couple times so they would start to focus in. I looked around my room and saw that my bed was empty and Nico was standing in front of me. Sadly, he was still wearing clothes.

"FINALLY!" Nico said ad he threw his hands in the air. "I thought you'd never wake up! Come on or we're gonna be late."

I cocked my head to the side. "Huh."

Nico rolled his beautiful brown eyes at me. "For the train idiot. It leaves in twenty minutes."

I nodded and stood up. Apparently, I had fallen on the floor while dreaming of the dark boy in my room now. "Well I'm already packed, so whenever you want to leave we can."

He nodded and turned towards the door. Before he left, he turned back to me. "Once you're dressed, meet me in the kitchen."

I gave him a confused look before he walked out, then looked down at myself. Oh good gods. I could feel my face heating up. I was in my Finding Nemo undies in front of Nico.

I quickly got dressed as I pushed the thought out of my head.

--------------------

"You ready? Nico asked me as I walked into the kitchen. He was leaning against the white marble countertop with a cup of coffee in his hands. As I got closer, I noticed it was A Starbucks cup.

I frowned. "When'd you go to Starbucks? And why'd you go without me?!"

Nico rolled his eyes, but a smirk could be seen on his pale face. "Relax Jackson. He pointed to the other end of the counter where another Starbucks cup rested. "I got you something."

I smiled and ran over to the cup. I took a long sip then smacked my lips when I put the cup back down. I turned to Nico with a smile. "You know my favorite coffee?"

He nodded. "Yeah Perce it's not that hard. It's the only coffee that's somewhat blue."

I smirked at him. "Well, thanks Neeks." I took another sip of my cotton candy coffee then put my attention back on the shorter boy to my side. "So you ready to go?"

Neeks nodded and held out his hand. "Grab on."

I took the offered hand and let Nico take the two of us and our stuff to Kings Cross Station.

---

hope you're enjoying it so far :)