20-The Burrow Pt. 2

-Nico

Percy and I have been in this cozy little home for three days and tomorrow we'd be leaving for camp. 

Right now, the three of us were in Ginny's back yard laying under a large tree. The snow beneath us crunched every time one of us moved. This was honestly perfect. The snow, friends, and peace. The only thing missing was................. Percy.

He was here but not with me. He was on the other side of Ginny with a smile playing his lips as he and Ginny whispered to each other about who knows what. 

The two of us were going back to camp soon so we could see the rest of the seven and others. After today actually. 

Percy sighed and turned to me. "Wanna head in Neeks?"

I nodded, my head getting covered in more so when doing so. "Sure."

The three of us got up and made our way back to the Burrow. 

As soon as I stepped in I was hit with the smell of fresh pastries. 

"Something smells good Mrs. W." Percy said with a smile as he ruffled some of the snow out of his gorgeous hair. How could someone simply look so perfect?

Mrs. Weasley's laugh could be heard from the kitchen.

"Who was that Molly?" A deep voice asked from somewhere in the house. It was new. Haven't heard it in this building since we arrived yesterday. 

"Just Ginny's friends Sirius!" Mrs. Weasley yelled back. 

"Hmmm." A man in all black like myself and long dark hair walked into sight. He had a beard and was a little taller than myself. "Do I know you?"

I frowned and glared at him. "No. Why?" I couldn't keep the edge out of my voice. Something about this guy seemed off. 

"Nico play nice," Percy said. I could tell he was rolling his eyes at me right now. "Hi I'm Percy and that's Nico. We're Ginny's friends from school."

Sirius nodded. "You're accent sounds odd. Where you from?"

I scoffed. Our accents were odd?! 

"They're American." Ginny piped in. "They came to Hogwarts to learn about the British wizarding culture."

Sirius nodded again and opened his mouth to say something when a high pitched scream was heard. Angry steps down the stairs followed and then came Harry. I couldn't keep the smile from appearing on my face. Well more like a smirk but you get the point. 

"Nice hair Potter," Percy said with a smile. "The color really complements your eyes. 

Percy huffed and turned to Sirius. "Sirius, tell them to leave! They're the ones who did this to my HAIR! THEM!!!"

Sirius turned to us and I turned to Percy who shrugged and laughed. 

Ginny rolled her eyes and whacked Percy in the back of the head. "Really Percy!" Harry smirked. He thought Ginny was finally on our bad side. Idiot. "Why didn't you get Ron too?!"

Percy laughed harder. "S-s-sorry Gin. I total forgot about Ron!"

Harry grit his teeth and stormed back up the stairs mumbling under his breath the whole way up. "Bloody idiots."

Percy and Ginny both continued laughing and Sirius was still standing by wearing an amused smirk. 

"So you prank?" He asked us. 

I shook my head and motioned over to the laughing duo. "That's all him."

Sirius nodded and turned to Percy. "Rather nice one kid."

Percy slowed his laughing to look at Sirius. He gave the older man one of his breathtaking smiles. "Thanks, man."

Sirius returned the smile. "No problem kiddo. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an angry godson to calm." And with that, the older man left.

"That was Harry's godfather?" Percy asked Ginny as soon as Sirius was out of earshot. 

Ginny nodded. "Yeah more or less. Sirius was his dads best mate back in school days. When he died, Sirius took custody over Harry after he was released from Azkaban."

"Azkaban?" I asked. My father told me of this place I just couldn't quite remember it. 

Ginny nodded. "I'll tell you about it later."

I nodded. The atmosphere became relaxed and silent until Percy broke it. 

"So Ginny Nico and I were wondering if you'd wanna go to America with us for the rest of the break. It's totally free and you'll have a place to stay and you could meet all our friends back at camp-" Before Percy could even finish Ginny jumped him.

"Of course I'll go!" She screamed. "I've always wanted to go to America!" 

Percy smiled and lifted Ginny off of him so he could get up. "That's great. Go pack we leave in the mourning."

Ginny nodded. "Kay let me tell my mum before we head out."

Percy and I both nodded and Ginny left to go pack.

--------------------------------

Okay so first of all, this was mainly a filler chapter. I was reading fanfics by my fav fanfiction author Takara Pheonix so I got really distracted. 

Anyway, hope you found it somewhat enjoyable. 

Check out Takara Pheonix on AO3 or Fanfiction. She has over 400 PJO and HoO stories to be read and all of them are amazing. Around 275 of those stories are Percico while others are Jasico or Perjasico or even Frazeleo. SHE HAS NO CANNON SHIPS!!!!!! That's what I really love about her work is that they're all unique and not canon. 

Be sure to check her out and if you want her info then please message me and I'll gladly send you the link.

Next chapter will have the kiss in it. Percy and Nico will finally get together soooo I hope you're ready!!!!

I'm thinking of making a sequel for this story that goes more in-depth of Percy and Nico's relationship once they're together. Thoughts???