18- The Invitation

-Percy 

The next few days went by pretty peacefully which was surprising. Not saying I don't love the peace, it's just that it's not normal. After the whole thing with Ginny and Harry things around school have seemed to pass with a lot of buzz. It was like the Aphrodite kids back at camp just several more of them. 

I sighed contently as I laid in the common room with Nico. We were playing wizarding chess and he was creaming me. 

"Knight to g4." He said. Sufficialy trapping my king in checkmate. He smirked. "I win."

I rolled my eyes but smiled fondly at the younger boy. "Yeah and this is the only thing you'll beat me at di Angelo."

He huffed. "Is not."

"Is too." 

"Is not." 

"Is too."

"Is not!"

"Is-" I was about to finish my sentence when the sound of someone clearing their throat snaps me out of my facade with Nico. 

"Sorry to interrupt your flirting battle." The blonde on the other side of the IM said with a playful smirk. His blue eyes shifted towards Nico so I followed his stare. The pale boy had a bright blush coloring his cheeks. "But Chiron wanted me to call and check up on you guys."

"We're fine," Nico said quickly.

Jason rolled his eyes and smiled at the boy beside me now. "Oh come on Nico. Don't be all pissy now." I looked over to Nico and he had his arms crossed over his chest and his gaze was on the floor. "I was also wondering if you guys planned on visiting camp anytime soon."

I nodded. "Yeah, we're gonna go for Christmas break."

The blonde nodded. "Cool. Then we can cream your ass in capture the flag Perce."

I frowned. "Who said you get Nico on your team?"

Jason smirked. "Nico would love to be on my team. Right, Nico?"

We both turned to the son of Hades with demanding looks. 

"Uh," He started. "Uhm I'm just gonna wait for Chiron to decide. guys."

I groaned and Jason sighed. I was about to complain and prove to Nico that he'd want to be on my team, when I heard a noise coming from the dormitories. "Bye Jason. Talk to you soon I guess." I quickly swiped through the IM and turned back to Nico. 

"Who were you blokes talking too?" An all to familiar voice said as they slowly came down the stairs. 

Nico scoffed. "None of your damn business Potter."

Harry glared but his glare was honestly weak. "It's my school di Angelo, therefore, my business."

I rolled my eyes. How dense could this guys get? "Listen Harry. We were just talking to a friend from America. No biggie."

Harry shifted his glare to me and it took almost everything in me to stifle my laugh. 'And how did you call them? Cell phones don't work here."

"It's a wizarding school dumbass," Nico said annoyed. "There is more than one way to contact a person."

Harry turned back to Nico. "Why you little-"

Before he could finish, Ginny came walking down the stairs of the girl's dormitories with a smile on her face. That was until she saw the scowls on Nico and my faces due to the pest known as Potter. "What's going on?"

Harry's eyes softened some as he turned to his ex. "These blokes found a way to make a call. I'm telling you Gin, you can't trust them. They're clearly death eaters."

Ginny rolled her eyes and moved past Harry. "Look, Harry, I don't care what you, Hermione, and my idiot brother think, These guys are cool and I trust them." 

I smiled at her and she took the seat beside me on the floor. "Thanks, Gin."

She waved it off. "No problem." Her eyes suddenly got an exciting gleam in them. "Now for the important stuff. I was wondering if you and Nico would like to spend a few days at my house for the break. You know, to show me some cool stuff you were telling me about. It's just so fascinating and I would love to see you two fight."

Her eyes shone with excitement. I remember her wanting to know more about mine and Nico's powers so I promised her that we'd show her one day. This seemed like the perfect opportunity. "Sure Gin we'd love to come but we can only stay for a while before Christmas. We have to go back to America to see my mom and then we're gonna visit some friends."

Ginny beamed when I told her we'd come. She stood from her spot by me and starting dancing around the room. "We're gonna have a sleepover!" She stopped mid-celebration and turned to Nico and me. "Do you guys even do sleepovers?"

I turned to Nico and he was wearing a smirk. "You should know lil Red, we don't sleep at sleepovers. You know, unless it's multiple days."

She smiled even wider at that. "Fantastic! An all-nighter. We could go stargazing-" I felt a pang in my chest at the mention of watching the stars. "-swimming, I could even teach you guys about Quidditch!"

I smiled. "Sounds great Gin."

Her smile grew wider and she came over to hug me. Since I was sitting it was slightly odd but we made it work. She kept smiling as she made her way over to Nico and wrapped her arms around him. I could tell he was taken aback by this but he soon adapted to it and hugged her back. 

"It'll be fan-bloody-tastic!" She half yelled. "My mum already confirmed so I just need to tell her you two are coming."

"What's going on?" I looked up at the boy's staircase and saw Ron standing there with a scowl. His gaze was fixed on Ginny hugging Nico. "Why are you hugging that bloke Gin?"

Ginny let go of Nico and the later turned to Ron with a smirk. "Looks like I'll be seeing you for the holidays, Weasley." On that note, he walked out of the common room. I smirked as I saw Ron's expression.

Harry seemed to leave the daze he was in during our entire conversation. "What the bloody hell?! Why would you invite them, Ginny? That was just stupid! Even for you!" 

Harry's eyes widened when he realized what he said. "Gin I didn't mean  it like that-"

"No Harry." She cut him off.  "You need to hear what I have to say. I dumped you for a reason. You've been acting like a self-absorbed jerk lately and I absolutely hate it. I invited them over because they are my friends and they have been more than you have and ever will go through. They have been nothing but nice to me since they got here and they are so humble about everything they've done. Maybe you should get you're head out of your arse and come back to reality!"

I smiled widely at Ginny as she stormed up the stairs to get back to her dormitory. 

Harry and Ron stood there with open mouths. 

"What the bloody hell just happened?" Ron asked. 

"You just got your ass handed to you, Potter," I smirked. "Maybe next time, be less of a dick." With one final smirk, I walked out of the common room to find Nico.

------------------------------ 

Newest chapter!!!!!!!!! I think this one is the longest. Anyway,  the next chapter will be Percy and Nico at the Burrow. 

Spoiler............ there will be a Weasley other than Ginny who will find out about the demigods. Not specifying who but please leave a comment who you think it is.