13- After the Forest Incident

-Percy

I closed my eyes as I sank into the warm water of the prefect's bathrooms pool. Well, it looked like a pool but it was really a bath. Minnie had given us a key so we could use this bathroom instead of the shower stalls all the time. I sighed in relief. A bath was always nice after a long sparring session with Neeks. I began adding bubbles to the bath to make it better when I heard the door open.

-----------------------

I opened my eyes and looked at the entrance to see who entered only to come face to face with dark brown orbs. 

"Hey, Percy." A very naked Nico said. His cheeks were a rosy red color and he directed his line of sight to the floor. "M-mind f I join?"

I stared dumbfounded but nodded my head all the same. He smiled sheepishly and slowly stepped into the large pool sized bath. 

He started swimming closer to me until he was right beside me. I could feel my cock hardening as his hands made their way to my arm. He began drawing circles on my bicep with his cunning fingers. "So Perce." He started. His mouth was right by my ear. "You look tired. You should relax some. Let me bathe you." 

He reached for the soap and squirted some into his hand. He rubbed his hands together then placed them on me. First, they traced my chest and stomach. Then he went lower until he reached my by now hardened member. I bit my tongue to keep from moaning.

"How's that feel Percy?" He asked as he stroked my cock. His hand swallowed my length and the warm embrace made me shiver with pleasure. 

All I could do was moan as he continued stroking it. He smiled and leaned in closer until our mouths were mere inches apart. His eyes closed and he leaned in pressing our lips together in a passionate kiss. My eyes closed too as I wrapped my arms around his waist to bring him closer.

When we broke apart my eyes fluttered open only to see that there was no Nico. Just a giant bath with only me swimming around. 

I sighed as I climbed out. I willed myself dry and made my way out of the prefect's bathroom. 

How had this boy taken over my mind? His large brown eyes and his pale skin. Like snow and porcelain. 

-Harry

Hermione, Ron, and I ran down the halls of Hogwarts in a hurry to get to McGonagall's office. We had to tell her what we saw. About di Angelo and Jackson fighting and in the Forbidden Forest none the less!

We burst through her office doors panting from the long run. 

"Professor!" I called out.  

She looked up from her papers to look at the three of us. She clearly looked tired, but she seemed to be working anyway. "Yes, Mr. Potter?"

"We just saw the exchange students in the Forbidden Forest." I said. "And they were fighting."

She took her glasses off and set them down on her desk. "And why, may I ask, were you three up to witness them fighting in the forest?"

I looked down trying to think of a good excuse. "Uh well because-"

"Because Harry said he saw them sneaking about last night." Hermione interrupted saving us from the sorry excuse I would've thought up. "We can't trust them, Professor. They're clearly death eaters."

McGonagall raised one unimpressed eyebrow. "I will gladly inform you that they are not death eaters. They are here to learn about our wizarding ways."

Ron scoffed. "C'mon Professor! They're clearly up to something. They've been hostile towards us since the start!"

"Please children." She said with a huff. "Go back to bed and I'll let you three off the hook. But if I find out you've been sneaking around or following the exchange students I won't hesitate to give you detention."

The three of us walked out of her office with a sigh. 

"I can't believe were the ones who got in trouble!" I said angered.

"I know mate!" Ron added. "They're the ones sneaking around in the Forbidden Forest. We were just telling her what we saw."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Don't you see? McGonagall is clearly on their side for everything. Class today and now this! We're going to have to figure this out ourselves."

Ron and I nodded. 

"Yeah Mione." I said. "Your right. Any ideas?" 

She smirked. "Truth potion."

-Nico

I walked into the dormitory after I bathed and jumped on my bed. Those idiot wizards.  Why can't they just leave me and Percy alone? We don't shove our noses into their business.  

"You look upset." I looked up to see Percy in all his glory. He was still a little wet from his bath which only added to his natural perfection. His sea green eyes looked slightly tired, but he was still gorgeous. The most distracting thing, however, was not his eyes but the fact that he was shirtless.

I looked away quickly. I could already feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "Uh y-yeah, it's those stupid wizards!"

I sighed and plopped down next to me. "Tell me about it. They keep aggravating the hell out of us. It's obvious they don't trust us but to dig their way into our personal lives. That's far beyond being a little curious."

I nodded and turned some on my pillow so I could face Percy only to see he was looking directly at me. Our noses were practically touching and I could feel his breath on my lips. I smelt miny. I'm guessing he just brushed his teeth.  "Uh I-I think I'm gonna turn in for the night."

Percy nodded and sat up. "G'night Neeks." He walked over t his bed and climbed under the covers. I flipped over so I wouldn't have to look at his face all night. That'd only cause a little problem down in the downstairs regions. 

I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take me. 

--------------------------------------

Sooooooooooooo how'd ya like it? This is just a filler chapter so I understand if your not a big fan. Next chapter should hopefully be up soon so be ready for updates. 

Oh, and I love when people leave comments. Every time someone comments or votes on my story my phone buzzes and it just makes me all giddy. 

Anyway, keep reading.