10-Potions Class

-Harry

I walked briskly down the halls of Hogwarts trying to get to class on time. Well not necessarily on time considering I was already late, and my underwear was at least a good mile up my butt. 

I opened the doors of the class I was late to in hope that no one would see me when I entered, but of course, that didn't happen. 

"Potter!" Snape's cold voice rang through the room. "Why exactly are you late? And on the first day nonetheless."

"Sorry Professor," I mumbled. "I was busy doing some things and I lost track of time and-"

Snape rolled his eyes and made the silencing motion with a single hand. "Twenty points from Gryffindor. Take your seat Potter and begin working on the potion I've written on the board."

I quickly walked over and took my seat next to Ron. 

"Why were you really late Harry?" The ginger whispered in my ear. 

I frowned and turned to him. "It was those transfers fault. They're the reason I'm late."

Ron gave me a confused look. "How'd they make you late?"

"Well, it all started this morning...."

|flashback/story|

I was lying in bed this morning when I heard a thud come from the stairs. 

"Keep it down Perce." A familiar voice said. "We can't risk them  waking."

"Sorry, Neeks." A sheepish voice replied.

I recognized the voices and stupid nicknames as the new transfers Nico and Percy, but I was wondering what they were doing out of bed at this hour of the morn. When they walked into the dormitory, I pretended to be asleep so I could try and figure out what they were discussing. 

"That was a good session di Angelo." Percy said. You could hear the smirk in his voice. "I practically wiped the floor with you."

My eyes were closed so I couldn't see anything they were actually doing, but I was wondering what Percy meant by session. Were they going to therapy, or maybe a private lesson on how to kill without being detected? 

"Ha ha ha." Nico chuckled sarcastically. "You only beat me cause you jumped into the damn lake. I knew we should've gone further in the woods to train. Preferably somewhere where you wouldn't be able to run to the lake when I was about to win."

Percy laughed quietly. "I could've beaten you without the lake di Angelo. And you know it."

Nico scoffed. "I'd like to see you try Jackson."

"Fine," Percy said with boldness in his voice. "You can think of the next competition that we can butt heads at before our first class. Winner gets 10 drachmas. Deal."

"Deal," Nico said. I'm guessing they shook hands or something to make it more official. "Now go take a shower. You reek Perce."

The green-eyed boy chuckled. "Of course I do. some just had to send his oh so scary friends on me maybe I wouldn't smell so bad."

Nico scoffed again. "Just go shower."

When I didn't hear Percy's voice, but the sounds of running water I figured he was in the shower. I then heard the sound of a second source of water. Maybe di Angelo went to brush his teeth. I saw that as my chance to maybe sneak around. Find out some stuff about the two. I crawled out of bed and crawled over to Nico's nightstand. I opened up all of the drawers and quickly went through them. All I found were some pictures and some gold coins that were the size of a galleon but had a very tall building on the back.