11- Transfiguration

-Nico

Once potions with Sevy was over, Perce and I made our way to Transfiguration class. Percy had a bright smile in his face as he glided through the old halls of Hogwarts. His beautiful blue-green eyes were sparkling and his messy black hair was just perfect in the torchlight.

"Hey, Neeks?" Percy said questioningly as he stopped walking and turned to me. "Do you know where the class is?"

I started racking my brain for a possible clue to where the class may be but alas I had nothing. "Nope. Maybe we could get some help."

"From who?" Asked Percy.

I turned to my left and right in search of someone who could possibly help us, but I saw no one. That was until a ghost flew through the wall and gasped when he saw me.

"M-my lord!" He said sounding frightened. "Pl-please don't send me back. I have a special notice from lady Hecate. She said my ghost would be safe here! Please have mercy!!"

I rolled my eyes and the taller boy next to me giggled. I turn to look at the ghost and I try giving him a reassuring smile. "Hey relax. We only need directions to Transfiguration class. Think you could show us where it is?"

The ghost heaved a relieved sigh and the smiled down at me. "Of course lord Nico. Please, follow me."

The ghost led us through a series of hallways until we stopped in front of a large wooden door. "Thanks." I said to the ghost in an attempt to be polite.

The ghost smiled at me again. All this smiling was gonna make me have a headache later on. "Oh, it was no problem lord." With that, the ghost left Percy and I to stand at the door. 

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Percy asked with his signature smirk. "Let's go."

I rolled my eyes but pushed open the big doors to the classroom. When Percy and I stepped in, all eyes were on us. 

"Mr. Jackson and Mr. Di Angelo." Professor McGonagall said with a stern voice. "Why is it that you are late for my class?"

Percy smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, Minnie. We got lost. A ghost had to help us get here."

Professor McGonagall rolled her eyes, but a fond smile was on her lips. Not surprised. Anyone could fall for Percy's charm at the snap of his fingers. "I'll let you off this time. And only this time because it's your first day! If you're late again you will get detention. Is that understood Mr. Jackson?"

When Percy smiled I swear my heart melted a little. His smile was like a bright day and I was the day's many shadows. 

Percy smiled brightly and nodded. "Thanks, Minnie."

"That's Professor in class Mr. Jackson." She replied with a playful tone. 

"Of course," Percy said matching her playfulness. "Professor."

Professor McGonagall turned to the board and waved her wand so the chalk wrote on it magically. "Today class we will be working on casting your Patronus-"

Minerva was cut off by the quick rise of Hermione Granger's hand. 

"Yes, Ms. Granger." She said.