Fam Life: Baby Jungkooki

"Stay out of our lives." Jungkook says sternly, voice dripping in seriousness "and stay away from Momo."

Tae gasps, shoving his fist in his mouth. He leans forward, eating up every second of this drama.

Namjoon looks at Jungkook, surprised but impressed at his manliness. He nods his head in appreciation.

Jin just laughs. His windshield wiper noise bouncing around in the silence. He looks around at the situation, confused. His laughter dies. He eyes widen, looking up at Jungkook. "Wait, you're serious?"

"Didn't you hear me? Get out." Jungkook snarks.

I immediately stand, furious. I neck slice him. He jumps back surprised, breaking his serial killer stare. "What the actual frick Jungkook!" I continue to smack him "what's you're problem!?" He blocks my blow headed to his arm "you can't say crap like that! It's not your decision who I put in my life!" He blocks my hands, pushing me back into the couch.

His face is bright red in anger. His eyes twinkle with tears "YOU'RE KICKING ME OUT!" 

I furrow my brows in confusion. His shoulders slump, his tough exterior crumbling.

"You're bringing him into your life, but you're kicking me out." He hiccups. 

Namjoon looks at me surprised. I flick my head and he nods, getting the message. He stands with Jin and leaves the room. Tae stays, engrossed with a smile. Namjoon runs back in, grabbing him by the ear and pulling him out. Tae whines, holding onto his ear with one hand and trying to grab on to something with the other, wanting to stay and watch the show.

Once they've left I sigh "Jungkook I-" 

"No." He says sternly "Don't even deny it. First it was eating with him instead of me, you didn't care about my test, then rearranging plans with all of us just because of your stupid date, now you're only inviting him over without telling us! We're a family! Family doesn't do that!"

I hear footsteps and notice a head peeking out behind the hallway wall. Tae smiles. Then two more heads shyly peak out.

I look  down, taking a deep breath. 

I guess I forgot how sensitive Jungkook is. His parents are never around so Namjoon and I are the closest thing to parents and siblings he has. He got upset when I added Tae to the group. It must have felt like he was getting a new sibling that was going to take away his time with us. And now going on dates with Jin,.... I can't imagine how tough that is for him to deal with.

I sigh. Such a baby. Literally. 

I grab a pillow and chuck it at his face. "Yah." I look up at him, glaring like a gangsta "You think just because I like Jin that I don't have time for you? That I don't love you?"

Jungkook sniffles, looking down at his shuffling feet like a little kid in trouble.

I stand up, poking his forehead. "We're a family. Family doesn't do that." He looks up with a small smile. I wrap my arms around him in a motherly hug. "Our family is just getting bigger, that's all." 

He wraps his arms around me and he laughs. "so is your stomach." He whispers.

"YAH!" I yell. I was going to push him away but in rolls three screaming idiots, smashing us all into a group hug.

"We are a family!" Tae scream/sings 

"ALL MY BROTHERS, SISTERS AND ME!" Namjoon and Jin joins in

I laugh, not because I thought it was super funny. But mainly because I had no idea what they were singing.

"I literally hate all of you." Kooki groans with a smile as the three idiots squeeze the life out of us. Not that we had one to begin with.

-Jungkook Crybaby Cam-

Jungkook sits down in front of the camera, shifting in his chair uncomfortably. 

He coughs.

"Listen." He begins "I just wanna say, that I'm NOT a baby." He puts his hands up in defense. "I know what you just saw there makes it seem like I am but I'm NOT!"

He flexes his arm, smacking his muscle. "I've got big muscles and a heart of ice." He stares intensely into the camera. "I'm the manliest man you've ever seen."

His tongue pushes the inside of his cheek.  The camera doesn't reply, obviously. But for some reason, this irks Jungkook.

"I'm serious. I am!"

He sighs, leaning back in his chair. Frustrated at the conflict that he's making up with himself. "Okay fine, I CRIED! So what? everyonecries, I'mnotashamedofcrying! I'mstillmanilynomatterWHATNamjoonsays! He'stheonewhoworeafrickingskirtandhewantstotellMEwho'snotmanily? HA!"

He takes in a haggard breath, working himself up.

He stand aburptly, knocking over the chair on accident. "Whatever, this was stupid" He mutters, walking out of the room.

He turns back pointing at the camera "I'M NOT A BABY!"

He storms off, feeling worse than when he began. 

-A/N:-

OKAY! CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO DISCUSS THE FREAKING COMEBACK PHOTOS!!!

THEY'RE LIT FAM!!! 

so artistic and weird and I'm loving it!

honestly I'm both scarred and excited for this comeback. based on the photos it looks like they're going to be talking about the negatives of fan/idol culture. It'll be exciting because maybe it'll change the 'fans' that aren't respecting them as people and shed light on how it is being an idol. But it's scary because I'm afraid that they'll get hate for this comeback and maybe loose fans. 

But it's a topic that needs to be spoken about to create a healthy fan/ idol relationship between us and them as well as a healthy person to person relationship. Because in the end, that's all we are and I'm sure it's tough to be treated as anything different.

AHHHHH!!! it makes me so emotional thinking about them and how much they must struggle to do what they love! Of course I love BTS but more than anything I love THEM and I just want them to be happy.

Any one else feel me? Or does my rambling make zero sense?

*sigh*