Teacher Yoongs

"Hey Hoseok!" I gleam excitedly, bouncing up to him behind the counter at 7/11 after school.

He looks me up and down in concern. He grabs my face, looking at each side in inspection.

"What?" I giggle.

Hoseok drops my face, backing up "Who are you? Why are you so cheery? The Momo I know does NOT bounce like a giddy bunny."

I giggle more, pushing his shoulder "Oh Hoseok, sure I do!"

He pushes my hand away. "No. You don't"

I sigh, placing my head on the counter, dreamily looking in the distance.

"Jin's my boyfriend now.."

"huh?" Hoseok questions with a hand to his mouth "I thought you guys were already dating?"

"No,.. but now we are!" I grin, excited to finally talk about it "AND HE KISSED ME!!"I jump up and down.

"NO WAY!!" Hoseok squeals

Hoseok jumps with me, equally excited. 

"Jesus, who are these squealing chipmunks?!" Jungkook yells, walking into the store.

I'm so happy, I ignore Jungkook's snarkiness and reply with a grin "The new girlfriend of THE ONE. THE ONLY. KIM SEOKJIN!!!!!" I yell, going back to squealing and jumping with Hoseok.

Jungkook winces "Aish, shut up, you're making my ears bleed." He dumps his school pack behind the counter, avoiding our jumping circle.

"You're just jealous of our dear Momo's happiness!"Hoseok hugs me "congratulations Momo" He pats my cheek, proud.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, buttoning on his work shirt.

"It's okay Kooki, you'll find someone." Hoseok pats him on the back

Jungkook chuckles "I'll FIND someone?" He huffs "Please, I could get any girl with the snap of my fingers. Haven't you seen my muscles?" He flexes, kissing one of his guns.

I puke.

Hoseok looks in disgust "ew."

"Speaking of muscles, hows working out with Yoongi going Momo?" Jungkook asks me.

I groan. 

"Wait, you're working out now?" Hoseok asks, inspecting my flabby arms as they jiggle in the wind.

"If that's what you wanna call dying, then yes. yes I am." I reply with disdain.

"Can I come?" Hoseok asks, suddenly excited.

I stare at him a moment, convinced he's insane.

"Why?" I ask in disbelief.

He shrugs "I don't know, seems like fun!"

Fun?Ha! Nothing's FUN with Yoongi. There's only tears. and a lot of them!

I look at him, confused. "suuurrre?"

********

When Hoseok said he wanted to come, I don't know what I expected. But, it certainly wasn't THE ENTIRE GANG SHOWING UP TO WATCH ME DIE! 

I look around at the odd bunch. Junkook, seething in the corner, per usual. Hoseok, in brightly colored workout gear, stretching with a giggling Jimin. A screeching Namjoon, crying in pain as Tae pushes on his back, forcing him to touch his toes. And Jin, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

What is this mess?

Yoongi walks in and stops, surprised at the uninvited guests. 

"GOOD MORING TEACHER!" Jimin and Hoseok say in unison, bowing. Tae joins in half a beat late, saying gibberish, but trying.