Theme Park Finale: Playa's be Played

"TAEHYUNG!" I scold the younger boy "you CANNOT and WILL NOT take a kid home with us!!"

"Come on, my mom had like nine of us, she won't even notice one more!" He tries to convince me "I can keep her in the chicken coop!"

"NO TAEHYUNG, you CANNOT keep a  RANDOM CHILD in a CHICKEN COOP!" 

Tae pouts. Upon seeing him upset, Vanessa shoves another sucker in his mouth and glares daggers at me, the source of his unhappiness.

"She's not a random child!" Tae reasons, taking the sucker out momentarily. Jimin eyes the sugary treat, mouth watering. "Her name is Vounase"

"Vanessa" The little girl corrects

"funeshea." Tae tries again, just talking faster in hopes that it if it's wrong, she won't notice.

Vanessa cringes with a smile, already giving up. 

Tae smiles triumphantly, thinking he got it right.

"Funeshea is not a stranger Momo," Tae says matter of a factly."she's a thug and she busted me out of prison. Now I owe her my life."

Jimin grabs the sucker out of Tae's hand, sticking it in his own mouth happily. Vanessa immediately scowls, snatching it and smacking Jimin's head. His smile disappears, looking back at her with shock. She sticks her tongue out at him, feeling no remorse as she delivers the sucker back into Tae's mouth.

She only gives suckers to suckers. And in her mind, Tae was the biggest sucker she'd ever seen. A grown butt man, in a lost children's center that she swindled into getting her out. Too easy. Next step, overthrow the government.

"PRISON? YAH!That is my CHILDHOOD your insulting! Take that back!" Jin yells from beside me.

"Wait-" Namjoon interrupts, disregarding Jin's whinning. He puts a finger up in thought "so Tae's nickname is V and Vanessa-"

"Funeshea" Tae corrects

"Gesundheit" Namjoon blesses Tae's sneeze and continues " Vanessa also starts with V. So they're,..... doubble V!" Namjoon's eyes disappear in his laugh as he hits Jin's shoulder.

was that a,........... joke?

Jin brushes off his shoulder in disgust, getting rid of the Namjoon trash.

  I turn my attention back to the kidnap situation.  

"We need to put her back Tae, her parents are probably worried."Hobi speaks up.

"FINALLY!" I look to him in appreciation. "Someone sane!"

"NOOoooo!" Tae whines, cuddling the child to him. She pushes his face away, WAAYYYY too close for comfort.

"Vanessa we are gonna bring you back okay?" Namjoon tells her in english. She shakes her head no with sad eyes, sticking her bottom lip out in a pout.

"Good rid-ens." Jimin leans in close. "She's the devil" he glares at her. She rolls her eyes to the back of her head, pretending to be possessed. Violently thrashing around in Tae's arms, trying to move to strangle Jimin.

Jimin gasps, jumping away from her.

"Oh, CUUUTE!!" Tae exclaims.

"SEE! What did I tell you!!" Jimin cowers away in fear. Jungkook pushes forward finding sudden interest in the girl.

"Can you curse people?!" Jungkook whispers, eyes glancing at Jin.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Jin yells, getting ready to neck slice him. Jungkook blocks him easily, throwing his own karate chop to his neck.