Special Episode: Press Conference

A/N:

WARNING!

I do interpret each of you who asked a question into a character for this. If you are offended by the way you're presented please PM me and I will fix it!

This is no way to make fun of you guys or insult you! It's just a joke! Please have fun with it!

I love each of you VERY VERY much!!

The gang lines up and rolls in, sunglasses on and looking Gucci. In Taehyung's case; quiet literally. We're talking head to the tip of his left pinkie toe nail, Gucci. The only one who might possibly compete with Taehyung's aesthetic would be either Hoseok with his giant, white circle sunglasses or Namjoon who just in general was lookin like a full course meal.

They sit down in their respective places at the conference table. Flashes of the camera cause Jin to go momentarily blind. In trying to get his sight back, he blinks profusely. So much so that his eyelashes may actually allow him to fly.

Body guards then file in, lining up on either side of the table and in front of the very last empty chair.

"ALL RISE FOR YOUR LOVING DICTATOR VANESSA HADKINS!" one guard announces with a little toot of a trumpet. All comply, except two.

Yoongi stays put, flicking off the general direction of the small dictator. And Jimin scoots as far away as possible, seething in hatred for the possessed ruler. Vanessa, dressed in a flowing fur coat and heavily jeweled crown, glides in on a hover-board. She is lifted off of the board and placed onto her chair.She glares at the two sitting boys. "Will you not stand for your ruler?" she speaks in English and the translator repeats what she said in Korean.

"Freedom of speech b*tch." Yoongi challenges. Jimin throws up a middle finger in swag.

"Yes, well you won't have that for long." She waves her hand, dismissing the standing.Everyone sits. Taehyung smiles widely from the chair next to her, scooting closer with a small giggle.

She side eyes him. As a signal to her guards, she coughs lightly once. One comes in to her rescue, placing a finger on Tae's forehead and pushing him back a couple feet.

"Okay,.." Momo claps, turning back to the audience. "We are really excited for this conference so let's get started! Anyone with questions please line up in front of the mic, and we can begin!"

The mic is handed to the first fan who's wrapped up in a giant hoodie, only half her face peeking through the hood.

"Sup, I'm @xXKimHaneulXx" She nods looking at all the cast members, nodding her head. She smiles big reaching the end at Vanessa. "FUNESHA LONG TIME NO SEE! LMAO!" she luaghs.

Everyone turns cautiously to see Vanessa's response, afraid.

She coughs once.

That was the last we saw of xXKimHaneulXx.... Some say she was deported to Alaska, some say they see her in the sewers from time to time. Others say she was promoted to General of military for having such guts.. the world may never know..

"NEXT!" Vanessa demands.

The mic is handed over to the next fan who is still very excited, despite what just happened.

"Yo guys! I'm @bizz_bangtan! I've got a a couple questions. First, Momo." they wave excitedly with a grin. Momo waves back, happy she got the first real question."wasssupp!" they throw up a peace sign "So, aside from jin, who's your fav person to hang out with in the group?"