chapter one

Hennessy was only 3 rooms into her shift and already hating life, truly a new record. She still had so many to go before her day was over so she started to hurry. Wiping the streaks of glass cleaner off the mirror while examining herself.

Her long brown hair was in a bun at the nape of her neck, with strands framing her face. Hennessy opted for contacts for the day and her brown eyes were staring back at her in the mirror. She soon realized she was doing nothing and hurried out of the bathroom, into the bedroom.

She stripped the sheets off the bed and wrapped them in a ball, walking down the hall and shoving them into the chute. Checking her watch Hennessy realized she only had 6 minutes to finish the room before she was flagged.

5 minutes later she was spraying air freshener and closing the door behind her. Rolling the cart down the hall, checking the schedule she saw it was a refresh, where she touched up someone's room in between their stay.

"Housekeeping!" She said politely, knocking on the door. When she didn't hear a response, she opened the door, her eyes surveying the biggest mess ever. There were sheets strewn all about, garbage everywhere. She took a deep breath knowing she had no time to waste, and started picking up all the trash, throwing it away. She started stripping the bed, when someone walked in.

"Oh, I am so sorry Miss." A man's voice behind her said. He gave the lady a nice once-over. Since she was reaching across the bed her ass was on display. He ran his hand over his jaw, smirking at her good body.

"Shit, I didn't realize anyone would be back here. I was just doing a refresh, I can come back later." Hennessy muttered, whilst still taking the sheets off as she did not have any time to waste.

"Oh you are fine. Please keep going." He smiled at her and sat down on the sofa, pouring him self a glass of whiskey at the in-room bar. She was very confused, this man wanted her to keeping cleaning with him there?

"Are you sure sir? I can always come back."

"Please call me Alexander. And I am sure." He smirked. Hennessy didn't know what to do, as she always worked alone and having someone watch her was very odd.

"Okay." She grabbed the dirty sheets from the floor and walked over to the laundry chute. She shoved them down the returned to the room.

"So what is your name?"

"Hennessy. But most people call me Henney." She pointed to her name tag, before she grabbed the fitted sheet, pulling it over the mattress.

Once again, Alexander's eyes raked her figure. She really was small, probably only 5' but curvy and having perfect, assests. He knew if his friends saw her they would call her 'bangable' which was very high standards for them. Her brown hair complimented her perfectly. He realized he was in the middle of a conversation, and snapped back into reality.

"Hennessy, really?"

"Mmhm." She was onto the comforter now. folding it down like she had done multitudes of times.

"So, Hennessy, why do you work here?" HE  judgement leaked into his voice. 

"What?" She questioned, walking around to the other side of the bed, making sure the comforter was straight.

"There has to be a reason a gorgeous person like you is working at a hotel." Her perfectly done eyebrows shot up. She didn't know how to respond and was instantly 100x more uncomfortable.

Alexander instantly cringed, seeing her reaction. He knew that was unnecessary, but he felt the need to say those words, for her to understand how beautiful she was. God the whiskey was going straight to his head.