chapter six

Both of them looked up at the door, stopping their embrace. Alexander stood up, and smiled softly at Hennessy as she quickly wiped her tears.

"Stay here." He said, and she turned around to face the windows as he walked away to answer the door.

"Hello Mr. Dalton." A woman's seductive voice said, Hennessy tried to analyze it but Alexander knew exactly who it was. Brittney.

"What do you need." He said, only opening the door a crack so she wouldn't be able to come inside. She smiled at him and twisted a lock of blonde hair around her finger.

"You." Brittney reached her hand through the door and ran it across his chest.

"Stop Brittney, you know we are done." Alexander tried to close the door, but she put her high heeled foot in the way, pushing open the door and she walked in.

"You kn- who is that slut?" She said, crossing her arms and walking over to Hennessy. Hennessy looked down, horrified that she had to encounter one of Alexander's sexcapades. Right after she cried in his arms. She was disappointed in herself that she felt jealous of this girl that got to be with him. God her eyes were probably still red.

"Brittney, I will call security." Alexander said in a firm tone, not messing around.

"I'm serious Alexander! Who is this girl?" Brittney ran her hand roughly through Hennessy hair. She grabbed a handful of  her hair and pulled it roughly.

"Ow." Hennessy scooted away, scared to her core from this girl.

"Shut up bitch." Brittany whispered to her before walking across the room.

"Hennessy, can you please leave the room for a moment."

"Hennessy? What kind of dumb-ass name is that." Brittney said as she stood up and briskly walked out of the room.

Hennessy sat on a couch in front of his office and put her head in her hands. Of course her and Alexander couldn't have a nice moment. Just as she was starting to like him, she realized that he would never want her. If he had been with people like Brittney he would never want a broken person like her.

"Why the FUCK are you here?" Alexander yelled, slamming his hand on the desk.

"Honey, I know you still want me. What happened to the plan? Of us getting married. You know that we would an amazing couple." Brittany faked a sweet voice, smiling with her bright white veneers.

"And don't you remember what I said when you came up with that plan? I told you that you were insane! This was a one night stand! And you think we are soulmates? You showing up here just proves that you aren't in the right mind!" Alexander yelled, getting furious that she couldn't get it through her thick skull.

"Babe. I know that you won't be able to find anyone as good as me! Just give us a shot." She stood up, walking towards him with a sly smile.

"No. Now get out. I won't be ashamed to call security."

"Who is that whore out there. And why was she crying? Did you reject her too and she couldn't handle it." Brittney said, and Alexander was fuming. She won't talk bad about Hennessy, or she will have hell to pay. He grabbed his phone and dialed the number for security and told them to get up there quickly.

"Security has been called, I don't want to ever see you again or I will file a restraining order." Alexander said in a deadly tone, and Brittany knew he meant business.