chapter eighteen

It was officially Christmas day, and his plan was in full swing. Alexander told Hennessy that they were going 'out somewhere, and to get dressed.' She grabbed her tight fitting red bodycon dress that they got the day they went dress shopping. Hennessy paired it with black tie up heels that went to her knees. All the while she was wondering where they were going? What was going to happen? She just wanted to stay home. Was he mad at her?

She put her long brown hair up in a ponytail, and she placed a choker on her neck. Taking one last glance in the mirror, she opened her bedroom door and carefully descended the steps. Alexander was sitting in the living room, on his phone. But as soon as she walked in, all the attention was on her.

"Whoa." He said, looking her up and down. Her small, but curvy frame was beautifully shown off and he wanted to just stay here, and relish her beauty.

"What?" Hennessy said, wanting to know if she looked good enough.

"You are so fucking gorgeous." Alexander couldn't keep his eyes off her body, it was so beautiful. Her neck was shown off, with a choker and he wanted to cover it with kisses.

"Oh. Thank you. So are you." She said, he was wearing an all black suit, not a single spot of color and she knew that she would feel like a flashy handbag on his arm. Being shown off to the world. He stood up and despite her heels she was still only as tall as his jaw. She was in shock that this gorgeous man wanted to take her out on Christmas.

"Are we ready to go?" Alexander said, smiling at her.

"Yeah, let's head out." She said, and he put his arm around her waist, but his fingers brushed her side and she giggled.

"What?"

"I'm ticklish." Hennessy shyly said, as they were headed out the door.

"Ticklish!" He got closer to her, smiling devilishly.

"Yes, and you better not!" She slowly backed up, knowing what was going to happen. He caught up and started tickling her sides with no mercy. She laughed like crazy, trying to run away but Alexander caught her by the waist.

"Xander! Stop!" She shouted between giggles, tripping and almost falling straight onto the tile floor but he caught her right before she hit her head.

"Now I know your weak spot." Alexander said in her ear. And she was tempted to say, 'no. you are my weak spot.' but she kept that to herself, as she didn't want him to use it against her.

"You probably messed up my outfit." Hennessy said, standing back up.

"You've never looked better. Now let's actually head out."

They pulled up to a restaurant, called 'The Mode'. She got out of the car, and Alexander handed the Valet the keys.

"Why do you think?" He whispered in her ear, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"It's really pretty, but I feel bad for the people having to work." Hennessy whispered back as they walked inside. Alexander's eyebrow crinkled in confusion as the hostess greeted them.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" She said, smiling widely.

"Yes, under Dalton."

"Okay, follow me." She said, walking into the restaurant. They followed behind her and Alexander whispered back to Hennessy as they maneuvered through the tables.

"What do you mean you feel bad?"

"Here is your table, and the waiter will be around soon to get your drinks." She smiled and walked back to the front of the restaurant.