chapter five

Hennessy woke up with a feeling of guilt. She fell asleep before she could even pack, just a little. She was feeling a lot better though, definitely over her sickness. She figured that she should apologize to Alexander, for making him wait another day.

One thing Hennessy didn't know was how to contact him. She figured if he was rich enough to stay at The W, she should be able to google
him.

Alexander Dalton-

12,000,000 results in .56 seconds

Alexander Dalton gets named in Forbes 30 under 30 list.

Alexander Dalton CEO of Dalton Companies is the youngest CEO- at age 24.

Alexander Dalton may be the worlds hottest, richest, and most eligible bachelor.

Mr. Dalton is now a multi-billionaire. And we've cracked the code to why.

Hennessy's eyes scanned the screen, he was a fucking CEO? Why didn't he tell her that. She clicked on the last link. After skimming the article she found of that he was the owner of an electricity company, and according to the article 'it was a bigger empire than other leading companies. And he's only 24' 

Hennessy then went to Instagram, and looked him him. God, 150 million followers, her jaw dropped. He was an Instagram model, with pictures of him shirtless, posing in suits and even in relaxed t-shirts and jeans which looked amazing on him. Clicking on the comments, there were 1,000's of fans, telling them how hot he was, or how much they wanted to be his girlfriend. He had fan pages  for godsakes. 

"Jesus christ." Hennessy muttered, then looking up the corporate office for his company. She figured that's where he would be, and she wanted to apologize for what happened the day before.

She changed her clothes quickly, so that she wouldn't change her mind. She put on a big sweatshirt and jeans. Hennessy headed out, locking the door behind her and going to the car. She typed in the directions to Maps on her phone and headed off.

After a bit, Hennessy pulled up to the biggest skyscraper she had ever seen, it seemed like it went to heaven since it was so tall. Taking a few deep breaths, she stepped out of the car walking up to the huge building before she lost her courage.

Opening the huge glass doors, she instantly felt out of place as everyone was wearing formal business attire. Pencil skirts and tight buns, all the business people stared at her. She walked up to the front desk and the attendant smiled widely.

"What can I do for you?"

"Hi, I just need to speak to Mr. Dalton." Hennessy said, and a look flashed across the attendants face that said 'if you only knew how many people come in here saying that'.

"Do you have an appointment."

"No, I am sorry. But just call him and tell him Hennessy is here, he knows me." Hennessy tried to convince her, not wanting the trip to be for nothing.

"Please leave the establishment." The lady said, and Hennessy's eyes got wide.

"What, no! Please just call him, I promise he knows me." She knew the attendant had made up her mind, and she didn't know what to do.

"Get off of the premises."

"Jesus! A little rude are we?" Hennessy said, standing her ground.

"I am doing my job Miss and you need to exit the premises right away. I have already contacted security." The attendant sneered, crossing her arms.