chapter thirteen

A week or so went by, and Hennessy and Alexander stuck to a schedule. Alexander would go to work early, and Hennessy would wake up. Clean the house, do his laundry, and then she would make his dinner around 6 or 7. Sometimes he would get home to eat dinner with her, other times he wouldn't get home until midnight.

Hennessy was waking around the house, spray cleaner in hand. She hummed to herself lightly as she washed the windows. Her eyes focused in on a face that was on the front lawn.

George.

How did he find her? Last time she saw him was at the strip club, and he had no idea where she was going. She grabbed her phone and texted Alexander quickly.

hennessy- george is here. i don't know how he found where i am but he's outside. if you're in a meeting or something i'll be fine. i just wanted to tell you.

She stepped off the step-stool she was on to reach the windows. Walking towards the front door she swung it open and walked straight over to him.

"What the FUCK are you doing here!" She yelled, crossing her arms.

"Haha. There is that sexy piece of ass I love so much. Come here." He said, walking slowly toward her.

"Why would I do that?" She said, backing up. Hennessy felt her phone buzz in her hand but she didn't dare look at it.

"Because there will be a punishment if you don't." George said in a low, scary voice.

"I'll take my chances." She tried to walk back into the house but was caught by the waist. Hennessy was pulled into George's chest and she felt a hand wrap around her throat.

"No you won't, bitch." He growled in her ear. She struggled to get air in her lungs.

"Please. Stop." She said, grasping at his hands. And he let go. She fell to the ground gaping for air.

"I have someone else for you to entertain. He wants a blow job. That's it."

"No! What the fuck do you think I am?"

"Obviously a slut, look at where you live now."

"Fuck you!" She yelled, standing up. He walked over to her. Annoyed that he had to deal with her fighting back. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back. The phone fell out of her hand and he picked it up.

"Ooh. Alexander texted. He said 'don't go outside Hennessy, I will be right there. don't worry'. Ahhh, rich boy is worried about you."

"Stop!"

"Nope. And he is in the car. Get your sweet little mouth ready. You will be done by the time Alexander gets here." George started pulling her toward the car. And she accepted her fate.

"I hate you." Hennessy said.

"I know, Honey. I know." He opened the door for the car, and a man was sitting inside. He shoved Hennessy inside and shut the door behind her.

"Hey, babygirl. Fuck you're gorgeous." The strange man said. He grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him. Unzipping his pants he shoved her head to his crotch.

"Mmhm, baby. Fuck." He moaned, and Hennessy started crying. She didn't want to be here. She didn't want to go back to square one. She felt like a new person, with Alexander. And seeing George again, doing this, was like getting kicked to the curb.

"Hey!" She heard someone yell outside. They both looked out the window. It was Alexander. And a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders. A hand came over her mouth, so she couldn't yell.

"What man?"

"Where the FUCK is Hennessy?" Alexander yelled, slamming his hand on the top of the car.

"I don't know who you are talking about man! I don't know a Hennessy!"

"BULLSHIT!" He yelled even louder. Hennessy shrunk back. Tears streaming down her face. She broke out of the guys hold and knocked on the window loudly.

"XANDER! PLEASE!" She yelled, and his head turned to her. He opened the car door instantly and Hennessy got out, running away to the other side of the sidewalk so she wouldn't have to be near George.

"You better leave while you can still leave alive." Alexander said, menacing, staring straight into George's eyes.

"Fuck you, Hennessy! Have fun with your whore by the way Alexander. She's a great fuck."

"GO! FUCK OFF!" Alexander yelled making Hennessy shrink even more.

"You're making the poor girl scared." George said, chuckling before entering the car and driving down the road, disappearing in the blink of an eye.

"Can I have a hug?" Hennessy said softly. And Alexander turned around. Walking over to her and holding her tightly. She broke down, crying into his arms.

"Shh." He said, slowly rocking her back and forth. Hennessy rested her head on his chest and smelled the cologne he was wearing.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

"Don't apologize. Don't ever apologize." He said. And in that moment, Alexander knew he failed Hennessy. He wasn't there for her when she was in trouble. And he felt awful.

"Why Xander! Why!" She said, damping his shirt but he didn't give a fuck.

"Lets go inside." He whispered. And to Hennessy's dismay, let go of her. The started walking into the house and Hennessy wiped her tears.

"Okay." She tried to compose herself, as they walked through the house. Up the stairs to Alexander's room. She stopped halfway down the hall, tired. Worn out from what just happened. She slouched down in the middle of the hallway, putting her head in her hands.

"Hennessy? Shit. Babe, come here." He said, and she melted. Babe. She wanted to be his babe. But she was too broken, to be anyone's babe.

She laid down on the ground, staring at the ceiling. She thought about what it would be like to be his babe. On his side, getting kisses, being his girl. God it sounded like a dream.

"Hennessy. Please get up. Here." Alexander reached out his hand and she looked into his eyes. When she did not grab his hand, he laid down next to her. Staring at the ceiling along with her.

He reached down, grabbing her hand and lacing it with his. He wanted to be by her side, to be her safe haven. After all she had been through, he knew fate had put them together. And he would protect her for the rest of their lives.

"I would just like to let you know Hennessy, I will protect you. No matter what. If one day you decide you are sick and tired of working for me and leave, I will make sure you are taken care of. Okay?"

"Mmhm. Thank you. You have helped me in more ways then you know." She whispered, and she turned over onto her side, leaning her head on his chest. He wrapped his arm tightly around Hennessy's back, pulling her closely.

"What did he do." He whispered, running his other hand through her hair. Alexander's back was starting to hurt from the floor but he wasn't about to move unless Hennessy was ready. She traced her finger in circles on his chest, trying to calm her anxiety.

"I don't want to talk about it." Hennessy said, closing her eyes, listening to Alexander's heartbeat.

"That's fine. Just come to me whenever you are ready. Okay?"

"Of course. Can we just be quiet for a bit?" She said, her eyes were still closed and she was getting sleepy.

"Absolutely." He said, and soon enough Hennessy's breathing evened out and she fell asleep. Alexander sighed. He got out of her grip, standing up and stretching out. Leaning down, he picked her up bridal style and started walking down the hall.

Alexander brought her to her room, laying Hennessy down on the bed. She looked so peaceful. She had been through so much. Not just that day, but in her past. How could someone mistreat this beautiful human. God. He would make it his life's mission, to protect her.